Chapter 23 Milly's moving

anythings Drew said. so do want me to pick you 6:50 tomorrow? to hangout my place or do you not wanna go to my place it's fine if you don't Jake said. sure I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6:50 to hangout at your place Drew said. holding Jake's hand while smiling and blushing. great uh what is oh I see look Jake said. as he and Drew looked at the video of Lander having a moment. nothing like watching this video of one of my ships Drew said. Milly walked home only to be told that she's moving no I'm not going anywhere I'm staying here no where but in another school no I'm going I have friends here and the band competition is coming up a want to be there please no I'm not having this Milly said. as tears we're rolling down her cheeks. you have to no choice so tomorrow. will be your last day at the school your at Milly's mom said. we don't don't want move but we have to tomorrow morning Milly's mom said. Milly' s pupils turned small. we're moving I'm gonna go ah we are sorry but have no choice Molly's mom said. Milly's dad said. meanwhile with Luke and Zander seriously why were doing that I argh Luke said. raging babe calm down Zander said. as called Milly called Zander.
hey Milly up what up oh I see when tomorrow morning so today. is your last day at last school? ok thanks for Milly bye Zander said. as Milly ended the call. who was that?.who were you talking to? Luke asked oh I was talking to Milly and I've got some bad news Zander explained.what's the bad news? Milly's moving tomorrow morning so today is her last day of school Zander answered. so she won't be here for the band competition. but she's our main guitarist and the band competition. is only tomorrow what will we do without her Luke asked well can you play the guitar babe?Zander asked. baby I don't know if I can play the guitar Luke answered. well you just try to play the guitar here bae. Zander said. handing Luke the guitar Milly used Luke played the guitar like a pro woah you're a natural you literally play like a pro. sing please bae Zander begged. ok I'll sing but what do you want me to sing? Luke asked. doesn't matter as long as I hear you sing please. tell that you won't come on tell me come on tell me all the things. we couldn't see all those moments so complete. come on tell me come on tell come me all the lies I should have seen it's all over the world. of make believe I gotta need to open up my mind this kind of love it all just this kind of got us blind. the memories we know we gotta save them so just tell me that you won't be please tell me that you won't please tell me that you won't be. I really need to know please tell that you won't be here tonight. should we slow down on our playground should we take a step or to should we start all over all the past forget and start a new yeah. should we should on move we should. I stay strong or should I give us one last chance. my mind is trapped now don't how we can solve this maybe it's to late. I gotta need to open up my mind. this love it all just got us blind the memories we know we gotta save them so. just tell me that you won't be here tonight. I gotta need need to open up my mind. it all just love this kind of got us blind. the memories we know we gotta save them so. just tell me that you won't be here tonight. please tell me that you won't be. please tell me that you won't be. please tell me that you won't be. I really need to know. please tell me. yeah that you won't be yeah here tonight. I gotta need to open up my mind this love it all just love this kind of got us blind. the memories we know we gotta save them so. just tell me that you won't be here tonight the memories. Luke sang. while playing the guitar that was beautiful you should sing more often baby. don't you dare talk you're not good at singing you're amazing Zander said. as Luke's face became a tomato red instead of Zander's face turning tomato red. why didn't you sing the song you wrote for me instead of Hailey?Zander asked. because Hailey didn't know I can sing at the time come to think of it no one knew I can sing not even Jake Luke explained .oh well that makes sense why I never heard you sing Zander said. since Milly's moving tomorrow morning you're playing guitar you're the best boyfriend I ever had Zander said. aww stop you're making your peanut butter blush Luke said. you're cuter when you get flustered Zander said. as he looked over at Luke who fell asleep. where is Milly moving to?. find out soon in Good Bye Zoey. 891 words.