𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦

" just know I got y'all if y'all ever need me."

Cain King

Cain King

18 years old. Cain grew up the complete opposite of Saint. His grandmother raised him to the best of her abilities and he'd always be grateful for her. But after his grandmother fell ill when he was 13, He took matters into his own hands. He slowly began dealing making small change but by the time he was 17, he was making up to $7,000 a week from dealing. He became one of the town's biggest dealers but with all that power came a responsibility Cain had to live up to. He did things he wasn't proud of but at the end of the day, that's just how the game worked. However, apart from his tough exterior Cain has a heart of gold. He's protective over the ones he holds closest to him and if you hurt them, you're hurting him and trust me that isn't something you want to do. Cain is aware of what the life he lives may do to the ones around him but he tries his hardest to keep them separated from that side of his life that's why he's taken up a passion for boxing. It's his way of coping with the every day stress of his life. He hopes after he's done with the drug business that he could be a successful boxer and completely turn his life around. But, of course some things just don't always go as planned. And if you thought Saint's luck with women is bad — oof you ain't seen nothing yet.

 And if you thought Saint's luck with women is bad — oof you ain't seen nothing yet

Saint Grey

18 years old. Saint was blessed to have everything he's ever wanted. . . Later in life that is. In the early stages of his life money didn't come easy so his father, Malcolm Grey, had to make ends meet some how — making many enemies along the way. Although his mother, Dorothy wasn't a big fan of his father's actions, she understood that it was purely for the benefit of their son. When Saint was five, His father finally got out of the criminal life he lived and began developing a business along side his wife. Sooner than later that business became a multi-million dollar company. Saint essentially has it all — Money, Looks, Smarts. However, Saint tends to carry a lot of pressure on him to do something with his life. He doesn't wanna let his parents down especially after all they've done for him but with every step forward he makes, every achievement he gets in school, his parents add on 20 more things to the list. It gets frustrating and he feels as if the weight of the world is on his shoulder sometimes so how does he cope? Just like how any teenage boy would — women. But he's incapable of commitment and gets regarded as a "player" which he doesn't care about since it's all talk. Unfortunately, due to his father's actions in the past Saint has a target on his back — a target he isn't aware of. . . yet.