[000] love sick

chapter zero love sick

chapter zero
love sick.

♡ ♥ ♡

There was something in particular about falling in love that had Juno hooked. It was like some sort of drug she was addicted to that she just wanted more and more of.

Sure, she knew that she was quite young to be falling in love but she wanted it so so bad it practically made her heart ache just thinking about it.

Her parents had practically been high school sweethearts and stayed in their honeymoon phase for as long as they could remember. Juno wanted that for herself so bad. Though her parents kind of forgot she was there sometimes. She had to run to Tory's place because they were just too loud. And it was awkward hearing your parents do that sort of thing.

The romance on the TV and in the books she read and the newspapers she browsed through on Sunday afternoons had brainwashed her. Well, perhaps brainwashed is a little bit dramatic but what better way to describe something for a girl who was just that?

Dramatic I mean, not brainwashed.

Perhaps she was brainwashed, who was to tell? Certainly no one unless they were the ones doing the brainwashing.

Anyway Juno used to crave love because it plagued her mind until she became sick. Love sick if you will. The thought of love would appear in her mind and made her nauseous and dizzy whenever he would look at her. Just a simple look and she was already queasy!

She had went on countless dates and hangouts but broke hearts left and right because no one compared at all to how he made her feel. She wanted no ones attention but his. But of course, you could never get everything you wanted.

So she slowly gave up, resorting to just staying his friend and admiring him quietly in her head and in her heart.

She stopped trying to dress up, like she would to get any other persons attention, and stopped trying to put on some fake act, it didnt really seem to work anyway.

Trying to force someone to like you or change yourself so they could like you would never work. It isn't fair to you or them if you aren't completely honest. If they liked you, they would like you for how you actually are not some fake. And there will be someone who likes you for you, it happens eventually.

At least, that's what Demetri and Robby told her.

And they were right because as he watched her stare in awe at the tv, mascara running down her cheeks as she wore Miguel's sweatpants and his sweater, he couldn't help but tell her how much he loved her.

And it wasn't their usual 'I love yous' that they would tell each other on a daily. It was different. And it was special coming from him.

It made her heart leap up in her throat and her eyes water and made her lungs feel like they were collapsing. Her stomach made her feel queasy and she was sure she was going to bust into tears again.

"You just saw me cry over a dinosaur and now you want to make me cry more?" she joked, faking a voice crack.

Yet they both knew it was somewhat real, she was feeling way too overwhelmed and when that happened she didnt know what to do but cry.

"In a good way hopefully," he spoke, making a really bold move to grab her hand which made him feel like he was going to die any second. "Because I adore everything you do."

"Even when I cry over dinosaurs?"

"Even when you cry over dinosaurs."

And so Juno got her wish. All the love she held in her heart was poured out to her lovely boyfriend who loved her just as much and she couldn't believe it.

The stories were real and she had gotten what she wanted.

A NOTE. . .

What's your favorite dinosaur? I like anklysaurus or bronchiosaurus or raptors or the ones that are underwater with the big teeth.

I hope this book goes okay ,, I have a lot of ideas and idk if they're gonna work so I am just going with the flow without thinking of what's gonna happen next I hope you don't mind that's it's all over the place rn