02

Here I am, watching my dear sister who's plucking the roses of the beautiful garden from outside of the emerald palace. I heaved a sigh at the sight of her acting this way, again. How can she not, when our own father embarrassed her that way in front of the nobles? I gritted my teeth.

For the past 3 days, I went around and tried to answer most of my questions about what's happening. Turns out that he treated Athanasia as a princess and his daughter, for once. That was until she created a mana explosion and he had to save her, he lost his memories with her, afterwards.

"As I thought, I shouldn't have let you live."

My ears perked up when I heard his monotone voice, I glanced at him. And it resulted to him being cranky and a bastard, again. I don't really know what happened, but I do know that this won't happen coincidentally. I mean, Athanasia's magic is stable and it had never caused such explosions. Then again, the past changed so this should be expected. I sighed.

"If I had removed you from my sight when I first saw you, there would be no reason for that face to weight on my mind like this 'til now."

But, I know for a fact that a mana explosion can't be really a cause for memory loss.

My eyes widened when he suddenly used his magic against her. My mouth parted in shock when his attack didn't leave a scratch on her body, including the fact that the protection magic that's shielding her from him is his.

"How funny. That protection magic undoubtedly holds my mana. Mana does not lie, I must have been the one who layered the protection on that body. Yet, I will also be the one to destroy it. What an absurd face."

I used my mana to put another layer of protection around Athanasia who's currently struggling because of how powerful his attack had been. There were no wounds or mere scratches. She's in pain because of the way he's treating her, again.

"That face. That expression. They're offensive. In that case, if I get rid of it, this will end."

My sister's body still haven't received a scratch, but his did. His cheek had a small cut on his face and it's bleeding.

"The suffocating feeling whenever your face comes in mind will soon disappear when you're gone. So die right now."

Tears appeared around the corner of her eyes as she gripped on the rose she's holding. A swirl appeared on top of them and the garden's roses were pulled. She smiled while the flower surrounded her body.

"Goodbye, daddy."

Just as she said those words, she disappeared in a flash, leaving him in his spot with a shock expression across his face.

"Your majesty! Your majesty, what happened here??" Felix popped as he ran towards his majesty with Lily following him from behind.

"The princess, where is princess Athanasia?" Lily questioned as they stopped running and tried to even their breaths.

"She disappeared, right in front of my eyes." He replied as he looked down to the bloodied rose that my sister is gripping on, earlier.

"Find her and bring her to me!"

I stared down blankly at their panicked states before turning and teleporting to Lu's tower. A smile appeared on my face but it faltered when I saw how messy the place was.