13

-

A week had passed, ever since Alicia created a mana explosion, everything hadn't been the same.

The rain is endlessly pouring down on the Obelian empire. Alicia had been bedridden since she's currently stuck in a coma. You can say that the weather is a paid actor for the royal family's situation.

Currently, Athanasia is currently in her sister's room with a gloomy aura around her. She stared at Alicia's sleeping figure before looking outside the crying sky.

Worried for her sister's wellbeing, her work had been messy. Claude also messes up his paper works, so Felix always had to check to make sure the important documents are all correct.

Claude always visits the sleeping girl after work or sometimes, he does his work there to watch her more. Athanasia heaved a sigh before looking back to her sister's figure, expecting her to be on her bed.

She widened her eyes when she saw her sister's body floating with yellow light surrounding her. She gasped and quickly stood up from her seat to reach out for her.

"Please don't touch her, aunt."

A feminine voice came from beside her which made her head turn to the side and saw a black haired teenage looking girl with blue jeweled eyes. She gasped at the sight.

"W-Who-" She questioned but the girl pressed her index finger on her lips and shushed her.

"I am Alexandra De Alger Obelia, the daughter of Alicia De Alger Obelia and Lucas De Alger Obelia."

Alex's introduction made Athanasia's mouth drop and a gasp managed to escape her mouth. She pointed at the girl then to her sister. Her hand raised up to her mouth and covered it.

"Since when did Alicia and Lucas managed to get a daughter?!"

Was what she wanted to say as she shockingly stared at her niece. She examined her from head to toe while talking in her thoughts.

Alex has the same features of her mother, except with the hair since she inherited Lucas's black locks. Her blue jeweled eyes looked too real. Athanasia took a heavy breath.

"Alexandra, how old are you? How did you manage to get here?" She questioned calmly to the girl in front of her.

"I'm currently 16 and I managed to get here because me and my brother used our mana to go through space and time." Alex replied which made her mother's sister widen her eyes.

"You have a brothe-" She was cut off by a monotone voice. "Alex, father's missing."

"I've known that since we arrived, brother."

Alex replied as she eyed at the guy who glanced at Athanasia who's on the verge of collapsing because of the sudden appearance and identity of the two.

"Aunt Athanasia, pardon us for the sudden appearance. I am Alexander De Alger Obelia and I presume that my sister had already introduced herself to you. It's a pleasure to finally meet you at last." Xander stated as he bowed a little at his aunt.

Xander looks so much like Lucas, but with platinum gold hair and blue jeweled eyes. Once glance of him, you can easily tell that he's a member of the royal family.

"Please give me time to take all of this is." Athanasia proclaimed while she massaged her temples and sat down on her chair.

"Do so, aunt. While you're understanding the situation, please let us heal our mother." She nodded and watched them.

Alex and Xander started the process which made the sleeping Alicia's body, glow brighter. The girl started groaning in pain because of what they're doing and caught Athanasia's attention.