12

AUTHOR RECOMMENDS DARK THEME FOR THIS CHAP<3

-

"Did you managed to have a good time with the magician last night?" Daddy questioned as he sipped on his tea.

"Very! He fed me until I'm full, he bought me so many clothes, and we watched a fireworks show!"

I replied with a big smile plastered on my face, not mentioning what happened to me and the lord magician before the fireworks show.

"He didn't do anything malicious to you?" Athy questioned which made me pause and looked at her.

"No, he didn't. He's really kind and..sweet." I answered which made her sigh in relief. I ignored her actions and just sipped on my tea.

Why would he do something malicious? He wouldn't harm me. Judging by the looks of his eyes, he wouldn't..right? I swiped those thoughts away.

Update, Daddy and Athy are taking a break. I was called earlier to join their break, even though I didn't do anything draining or stressful. Still, I'm happy I can spend more time with them.

"I have a question.." I stated which made them look at me. "Where's mommy?"

"Alicia..."

Athy called out with a sad smile across her face. She glanced at Daddy and made contact with him, he nodded before she moved her gaze back to me.

"Your mommy, she's up there." He pointed to the sky which I understood quickly and panicked.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have had mentioned her!" Out of instinct, I stated nervously as I placed my cup down on the table while trembling.

"No, no! Don't be nervous! We don't mind, we already expected that you would ask about mom."

Athy said as she quickly stood up from her seat and kneeled down in front of me. She smiled sadly while she grabbed my hands. My body stopped shaking.

"..Would you like to see her?"

I glanced at Daddy who blurted out that question. I glanced at Athy with a troubled expression, hesitating if I'd answer to his question or not. She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Can I?"

He smiled a little before bending down and picked me up from my seat. I glanced at Athy who's still smiling, I looked back to Daddy and started to feel sleepy.

I rested my head on his shoulder as I felt his hand on my head and started caressing it. Then, I started to feel the feeling I felt whenever I'm with him.

The feeling of longing.

And everything went black.

.

.

.

.