06

-

"Manipulating the lady, huh, uncle

"Manipulating the lady, huh, uncle." I said which made Margarita and him look up to me with widened eyes.

I glanced at the girl who had a gloomy and darkening aura around her. I blankly stared at her, surely she's different from the past according to my own observation over the past few months.

"Still lingering around the Imperial palace, I see?" He stated with a smile across his face.

"I am a princess, after all." He slightly snickered at my remark which made me raise an eyebrow at him.

"How are you so sure about that? You don't have blue jeweled eyes. If you were a princess, I would've known, Princess Athanasia would've known."

"Blue jeweled eyes, did my eyes had to be blue and not silver to show no suspicions? Well, I don't think I need to confirm my identity to you. How about that girl? Athanasia didn't knew that she was also a princess, the person who you left, after all." I smirked.

"Watch your mouth! I'm still the previous emperor and I will not tolerate such a behavior of an imposter like you."

"So what if you're the previous emperor? What matters now is the current emperor. You're just a dead corpse who managed to go back to life, I wonder if you needed to use black magic to do so."

Abruptly, he raised his hand to send an attack towards me. I smiled when I saw that he was trying his best to hold back. Margarita looked confused and worried while looking back to me then him.

"Well then, I need to leave. I've wasted much time and effort because of you, uncle. I hope to never see you again. Goodbye."

With that, I walked pass through them with a blank expression written all over my face. I stopped in a brief moment and turned my head to my shoulder.

"Margarita, it's such a shame to see you acting like this."

I continued my tracks after I said those words. I made my way through the halls filled with noisy servants. I glanced at them which silenced them. I stared blankly before making my way inside of my sister's office.

Once I opened the door, the sight of her being troubled while doing some documents came to view. Worrying about how it must be hard for her, I made my way towards the troubled girl.

"Are the documents difficult to handle?"

I questioned which startled her. She looked at me with wide eyes while a pink dust powdered her cheeks. I smiled at the sight of her reaction.