You Getting Your Period

Jason Voorhees:

He would get whatever you need and some more. like if you need a massage, he would give you a massage. This big man doesn't want you in pain.

Freddy Krueger:

He doesn't know what to do. So you tell him what you want and need. He would get it for you.

Ghostface:

You like a science experiment for him. He doesn't understand the 'whole womanhood thing' that is how he puts it. So you would have to explain it to him.

Michael Myers:

He gets what you need like a heating pad, but he doesn't want to get into it.

Brahms Heelshire:

He would just hide away from you.

Leatherface:

This man has no idea what to do. Mummy has to explain to Leatherface what was happening to you, and what to do when you get like that.

Vincent Sinclair:

This man is a little bit scared of what you might do, but once you said he doesn't need to be scared, he would help you.

Bo Sinclair:

Like Michael, he would get you a few things but not too much.

Norman Bates:

He would make sure that you lay in bed all day and not move at all.

Carrie White:

Since you both are girls and since girls got periods around the same time, you both got your periods at the same time. So Carrie can't really help you with anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the day:

What's your favorite food when you are on your period? If you don't get a period then just say your favorite food.

Mine answer is:

When I get my period I like eating chocolate a lot.