Another Character: Hannibal Lector

How They Met You (Pt.1): 

You need a therapist, so you sign yourself for an hour with a therapist. That therapist was Hannibal Lector. The first time that you two met, Hannibal was interested in you. You were all the things he was interested in a person. You were also interested in him. Hannibal knew that you liked him, so he give you the idea that you should find another therapist, making to seem like it was your idea in the first place. And you agreed.

Aftermath (Pt.2):

After a couple of weeks and Hannibal spying on you, you two run into each other when you were going to see your new therapist. You still had a crush on Hannibal so you brushed a little bit. You two talked and catch up with each other. Hannibal finally asked you out on a date. You said yes of course. 

First Thoughts On You:

'I want her, she can only be with me'

When They Know They Like You:

When you first walked in and sat down.

Dates:

He loves to cook so that's how you two spend most of yours dates, cooking, and him showing you different recipes.

Where They Like To Kiss You:

He likes to kiss you on the neck and jawline

Their Hogwarts House:

It's a mix between Slytherin and Ravenclaw

Catching You Dancing:

You were in your guys bedroom, dancing around to some music. When Hannibal come home from work, when he did he was greeted to music blasting from somewhere in the house. He went and try to find out where this music is coming from. The music lead him to your guys room, when he opened the room he found you dance. He smiled to himself, he walked over to you and tap your shoulder, you jumped because you didn't see or hear him coming in. He asked you if you want to dance with him, you said yes so he chance the music to something slower. And you two slowed dance the night away.

How Would They Propose:

Hannibal would cook all of your favorites foods, and get your favorite drinks well. After the meal has been finish and you can't eat anymore, Hannibal got down on one knee and asked you the big question, and you said yes.

What Kind Of Wedding They Would Have:

A small tradition wedding with only your close friends and family.

Honeymoon:

You guys will go to Italy, and Hannibal will show you around.

Meeting Your Parents:

This man would be a gentleman towards your parents. He would help with the food, he would also set the table even though you were doing (He didn't want you too tired out). He made great convection with your parents. Your parents love him and think his a great chose for you.

When You Are Chubby:

When you feeling unhappy about your weight he will always make sure you feel like a princess in your own skin and make sure you have a good meal as well. But other than that he loves that you have some weight on you because that means you are well fed.