3. The Mysterious Man

The House of Soleil

Duke Ivan gritted his teeth and ordered a immediate searched for his granddaughter she has been missing since this afternoon and now it's evening already at hindi pa ito bumabalik.

Napabuntong-hininga si Marcus at tinapik ang balikat ng ama. Alam niyang nag-aalala ito sa apo pero wala silang magagawa kundi ang maghintay sa balita.

Duke Ivan can't leave because they were lot of pressing things he needs to addressed right now including the issue about the presumptuous move of the Royal Family.

If they will discovered that he gone to searched his granddaughter, the Royal Family would surely ran rampant and annihilate his son and the people under his family. He could'nt let that happen, without his position as a duke he will not be able to protect his granddaughter.

A black fleeting shadow appeared in the room.

"Any news about my granddaughter?" Duke Ivan asked coldly.

The man in black bow and nodded." We found traces of the young miss on the cliff in Western valley"

"Then where is she now?!!" The duke roared furiously.

"We still don't know my Lord but I believed the young miss fell on the cliff"

Duke Ivan slammed the table in fit of anger. "Dalhin niyo sa akin ang apo ko, I don't care if you flip that place as long as you can find my precious granddaughter!!"

The man whose being shouted nodded." But my Lord there is a slim chance that the young miss is . . . still alive" he hesitantly whispered.

"Wala akong pakialam, hanapin niyo ang apo ko!! If you can't find her alive then you will all be buried with her" Duke Ivan trembled in rage, all his rationality disappeared in instant as he yell.

Marcus Soleil remained silent but worry was etched in his eyes. Ethel was after all his only niece.

"We will do our best my Lord"

***

On the other hand, Ethel was leaning on the cold wall of the cave. She's breathing heavily and is deathly pale, she lost too much blood but she still managed to live.

Fortunately, she knows how to take care of herself in this kind of situation, but she still needs to gather more medicinal herbs if she wants to be fully healed but judging with her current condition she won't be able to walk a few more steps anymore without losing balanced.

***

The sky shook and gloomy night seems to exude a dark aura. A man with pair of abstruse purple eyes landed softly on the ground, the heavy downpour didn't seem to bother him as he roamed his eyes on the surroundings.

His thin lips pursed as he traipsed his way on the abyss of infinite darkness and followed the faint but unfamiliar aura he felt.

His otherworldly countenance glowed in the middle of the night, under the clashing of thunders and the roar of lightnings the firmaments flashed. His eyes revealed a trace of impatience then without further adi everything stopped, with the flick of the man's finger the rain halt and the cold wind cease from raging.

His brows furrowed beautifully and strutted at the cave. He was in the middle of annihilating someone when he saw the edge of the cliff burst a strange lustrous light, it somewhat pricked his curiosity. With a wave of his hand, several shadows appeared in front of him.

His voice was cold as ice, it's terrifying but bewitching."Take over"

The man in charge nodded and vanished.

Inside the cave he saw a woman bath with her own blood leaning on the cold wall, her face was void of any emotions as if the pain she acquired has nothing to do with her.

The man's lips curved into a sinister and bloodthirsty smile, this little fella was not afraid of death.

***

(A/N: Imaged not mine, credits for the rightful owner, this is just used for visual purposes.)

***

Former General Marcus Soleil