𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Aubrey had just disconnected the call to Summer, her baby had arrived safely, he had come into the world with Hoseok at the helm and cut the cord

Aubrey had just disconnected the call to Summer, her baby had arrived safely, he had come into the world with Hoseok at the helm and cut the cord. A vast size for such a newborn weighing a tremendous ten pounds.

Aubrey could only envision the birth of her child, were they a boy, Or a girl? Did they have fluffy whips of black or red hair? Would they have their fathers porcelain skin, or their mothers freckles?

So many questions filled her excited mind, but the weight of the baby was certainly starting to take its toll. With the due date only two weeks away, Aubrey had noticed the extra strain on her back as the large bump started to get lower down her frame, pulling on every muscle in her body giving her a constant ache she couldn't wait to be rid of.

Hearing the scraping of wood on wood, Yoongi's eyes knitted together as he looked over at Jimin giving him a shrug.

With Aubrey being so close to giving birth, she had started to prepare for the baby's arrival, organizing as best she could with the little resources they had.

Walking upstairs towards the bedroom, Yoongi frowned at the sight as he watched his mate pushing their chest of drawers towards the end of the bed, huffing and puffing until she was satisfied with its placement.

"Aubrey? What the hell are you doing?" with a pile of folded clothes in her arms, clearing space.

"We don't have a crib." She responds short of breath. "So this is the best I could come up with until we can figure out something more permanent. What do you think?"

Smiling with pride at her quick fix solution, she looked over to Yoongi for his response as she started to fold soft towels into the shape of bedding, placing them in the bottom drawer.

"I mean it's good. But you didn't think to just remove the drawer baby?"

"Oh I didn't think of that" she giggles continuing to organise her things.

"Also, it's not a good idea to rearrange our bedroom in your condition. What if it brings on the labour?"

"Then I'll finally be out of this hell." She huffs, flopping down on the bed. "My entire torso is killing me and my back is in pieces."

"Two weeks, baby. Just two more weeks." Yoongi coo'd as he shifted her onto the bed.

"Come nap with me." She pouts, holding her hand out to him making him breathe out a chuckle but still comply.

Joining her on the bed as she shifts uncomfortably, trying to find a position that doesn't have the baby pressing on her organs, she opts to lay on her side, shuffling her body as close to him as possible as he throws a blanket over them and rests his hand lovingly on the bump.

"You smell impeccable right now, what is that?" Yoongi purred, rubbing his nose through her auburn locks.

"What does it smell like?" Aubrey asked curiously.