𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Aubrey put the last batch of cookies in the oven as Yoongi smooshed a kiss on their youngest child's cheek before she toddled off to join her siblings

Looking over the kitchen the spread his mate had made had him practically salivating, and begged to be eaten.

They were waiting to welcome their eldest son Leo back from his first Solstice as a man, and in preparation Aubrey threw a small party that would feed the whole tribe.

Hearing a car door close from the end of their white picket fence, Yoongi and Aubrey pretended to act natural just in case he had come back without a mate.

Although Aubrey met Yoongi at her first solstice, Yoongi had spent three summers and two winters waiting for her in the outskirts of the temple. Only to find his mate was just simply not of age until that fateful year he met her and she changed his life forever.

"What's with that smile son, You met someone?" Yoongi asked hopeful as Leo stepped into the house, but still prepared to comfort his son if it was bad news.

"I found her dad" Leo beamed, happy with the success of his first solstice as an adult.

"So where is she?" Yoongi asked, looking behind his son as they hugged.

"She's outside but she's nervous to come in" Leo rubbed the back of his neck in anticipation.

"Why? We don't bite." Said Aubrey as she wiped her hands on her apron before slapping a freshly baked cookie out of Yoongi's hand.

"I bite" Yoongi cooed in Aubrey's ear as he reached for another cookie from behind her. "So who's the stranger?"

"Oh she's strange alright, just not a stranger" Leo chuckled to himself.

"I'm so proud of you, now who is it boy? show me my daughter in law"

"Let's just say we left together and came back ToGETher" Leo bit his lip, motioning his mate to come inside.

A familiar dainty girl appeared from the side of the house with long black hair, a slender nose and big brown eyes"

"Winter?" Aubrey gapped.

"Oh hell no! I am NOT being related to Summer!" Yoongi barked.

"Hush!" Aubrey whipped Yoongi on the ass with a tea towel "Come in darling!" Aubrey and Winter walked into the living room leaving the men behind in the kitchen. "So who sniffed out who first?"

"She totally sniffed me out first" Leo muttered to his father, as he caught his mother interrogating his mate as they walked away.

"Hey dad, I wanted to ask. Whilst we were there, there was a bunch of the pack talking about you and mom fighting with other pack members on the sacred grounds. Is that true?"

"I uh..." Looking at his mate as his son awaited his answer, Yoongi knew this day would come eventually. Only the elder pack knew to not speak of the blood filled night that happened all those years ago when Leo was barely a few days old. "What did you hear?"

"Just that there was a pack member that went rogue and mom kicked his ass whilst you hid behind a tree hugging grandpa." Leo shrugged, grabbing a cookie from the counter.

"That is NOT how it happened!" Yoongi scoffed, offended that after all these years the story had been so badly twisted that it made him out to be a wimp. "If you must know I kicked his ass and he was too tired to fight back so I LET your mother finish him off."

"Sure dad." Leo laughed, patting his father on the shoulder before joining the women in the living room.

Following behind his son, a knowing smile crept onto Yoongi's face as he caught a whiff of something he had smelt many times before, giving Leo a look that caused his eyebrows to knit together.

"Are you going to tell her or do I have to?" Yoongi asked him, catching the attention of the females.

"Well Winter already knows so suppose you can tell mom." Leo shrugged, taking his mates hand as she smiled softly at him

"What? Tell me what?" Aubrey asked, shifting in her seat to face her mate that's standing over her.

"Oh it's nothing." Yoongi waved her off. "Grandma."

"What?!?" Aubrey yelled in excitement. "You're pregnant?!?"

"I've already found a territory and put a deposit down with the inheritance from Grandpa" Leo announced excitedly.

"Well that's more than your father had when we met" Aubrey quipped, making Yoongi glare at her.

"Yeah but I was a wild animal, and an animal in the sack so she forgot pretty quickly that I was homeless."

"He still is."

"Gross" Leo grimaced, as Winter giggled beside him. She knew exactly how he felt. Her own parents were no better at keeping their bedroom antics a secret either.

"In fact, where do you think all your sisters came from?!" Yoongi continued making Leo jump to his feet pulling his new mate up with him.

"Well on that note, we're leaving"

"Girls, come and say goodbye to your brother!" Aubrey yelled, her voice soon followed by a stampede of tiny feet.

"RUN!" Leo grabbed Winter and hauled her out of the door and down the path so fast, before his sisters could jump on his back like many times before.

"Well that's one down" Aubrey chuckled looking at her five other children running for their brother but stopping at the baked goods in the kitchen.

"Well I think we should make another one" Yoongi suggested, stuffing another cookie into his own mouth.

"Well about that..." Aubrey smiled, rubbing her stomach making Yoongi finally drop the cookie.

"Please tell me this one's a boy..."

And that's the end folks..

thank you for reading

𝓛𝔂𝓬𝓪𝓷