Chapter 38

I awoke the next morning to find peter had already left to go to work.

I sighed. Im all alone for the day.

I rolled over and heard an "ouch" making my jump back with a hand on my heart. I moved the blankets to see brooklyn rubbing her eyes.

" Oh my gosh sorry brooky" i said hugging her

"Its fine. Can we to shopping today?" She smiled a huge smile at me.

"Sure babe" i replied standing up as she stayed laying down in the comfortable bed.

"You know you have to get up to go shopping" i laughed as she got out of the bed and stood next to me.

"Okay we need to give you a bath babe so we dont smell like smelly garbage" i said holding my nose as she laughed and replied. "I dont smell"

"Are you sure" i replied sarcastically

She smelt under her armpit and pulled away with a disgusted face making me laugh.

"Cmon then" i picked her up and running her a bath

I walked back into the bedroom and got some of her old clothes out. The ones that i didn't throw away.

"Now fooloodddd" i sung as i ran downstairs with Brooklyn following.

"Do you want co co pops?" I asked as she smiled and nodded.

I handed her a bowl and made myself some as we sat at the dinner table eating and listening to what she wants her room to look like.

We finished eating so i put our bowls in the dishwasher and headed upstairs with brook following close behind.

I stopped the bath and said to brook "ready" as she smiled her pearly white teeth at me

I helped her undress and was shocked with all the bruises and cuts she has

"Oh babygirl" i said hugging her "im ok now mommy" "then lets get you cleaned" i said placing her into the bathtub as she laughed and picked up the shampoo bottle.

I got her washed and dried and now were helping her put her clothes on

"There we go" i said putting other her shoe on.

"Thamkyou" she said and i smiled in reply.

I led her downstairs and told her to watch the tv whilst i got ready

I took a quick shower and changed into a cream sweater with black leggings and brown boots. I dried my hair and left in the natural curls and decided not to put any makeup on.

I made my way downstairs to see brooke dancing to an advert music.

"Well well well what so we have here" i smirked as she jumped startled and started laughing shortly after.

We finally returned after what felt like centuries from shopping.

Brooke had now got a bed with princess duvet covers a dressing table and a few accessories.

But first we had to paint her room.

"Are my two favorite girls back?" Peter shouted from the living room

"YEs" brooke screamed running upstairs and gasping

I followed her to see what was wrong. I got to the top of the stairs and gasped at the surrounding.

There were rose peteals on the floor in hearts and candles around giving out a nice scent.

Peter came over to me and grabbed my hands

"Jade you are the most important girl in my life and i want it to always be that way. I know were young but i feel as though im ready. Ready to take our relationship to the next level. You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. Not to mention your personality. Jade. I love you will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He asked kneeling down and pulling out a beautiful ring.

"Of course i will" i said wiping away the tears that had escaped my eyes.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too" he replied

"I love you both too" brooke said from next to us

"And we love you too brooke" peter said picking up brooke.

Thats it. My life couldn't be more perfect.