A Sunday kind of love

Hello. So I've finally decided that I'm going to include a few more chapters of you and Egon trying to sneak around with your relationship and then include an epilogue after lol. So let me know what you think, I hope you enjoy it! I tried to include some of your lovely suggestions and I will definitely take any more if you have them. Thank you, I love you all!

About a week later, we had finally resumed business at the firehouse. It had been slow to say the least. I mean what would you expect after essentially "exterminating" all of the ghosts from New York? Of course, we still had a handful of old women who gave us our fair share of calls.

The first week back was odd to say the least. Dana was constantly at the firehouse, though we didn't see her much (If you catch my drift), she was usually in the back office with Peter or running out to a symphony practice here and there.

I had tried to talk to Peter about her but he always changed the subject, but we all knew damn well that they were living together.

Egon had been busy with helping transition Louis back into being a normal human, as opposed to a dog.  We even hired him at the firehouse for some extra help (and to keep a close eye on him). I swear I even saw Janine check him out on more than one occasion.

As for Egon and I, let's just say that he'd been staying at my place more than his own.

But we hadn't told anyone yet. We didn't want to make it whole thing, and Peter would hate for the attention and possible "sex scandal" ideas to be left to him and Dana.

That changed today. I sat at my desk, typing up useless transcripts and thank you letters to all of our past donors.

I heard Egon's office door shut, assuming he was looking for Peter or something of the sort.

I was definitely not expecting him to stop at my desk, lean down, and whisper in my ear.

"Can I borrow you for a moment in my office?" He asked.

I looked up at him with a questioning look.

He simply cocked an eyebrow, I watched it disappear under his dark curls.

I quickly looked around before jumping up to follow him.

Biting back a smile, I closed the door behind me, spinning around to face him.

What a sight that was.

Egon was leaning slightly against his wooden desk, both hands in his pockets.

His dress shirt was rolled up to his elbows, his vest and tie perfectly placed on his chest.

One of his curls laid low on his forehead, almost reaching the rim of his thin glasses.

Before I knew it, his hands had transported from his pockets, to my waist, pulling me flush against him as I was backed into the door.

His lips pressed into mine, my fingertips traveling around his neck and up into his hairline.

The sudden absence of him sent me into a cold state of shock.

I felt the door open, shoving me against the wall. Egon shot me a wide-eyed look, signaling me to stay as still as I could.

He tried to naturally cover his mouth, his lips already looking swollen and puffed up from the last few minutes.

"Hey did you send Y/N the complete list of patrons that I collected?" Winston softly asked.

"Mhm, yeah." Egon responded, his speech muffled from his palm flat against his mouth.

"You haven't seen them, have you?"