Prologue

He pinned me against the wall and stared at me with his usual poker face. His lips had a fresh cut on them after his latest fight. I cupped his face with my hands and gently wiped the blood off his lip with my thumb, coating the blood on my skin.

"Princesses aren't suppose to be nosy." He commented as he moved his face closer to mine. He licked his lower lip as his face was an inch away from mine.

I chuckled dryly without a single hint of humour, "I'm no princess" I retorted, sounding ruder than I intended. The words came out nearly cynical sounding, although it wasn't, the words did manage to bring my clear intention into light.

"Feisty are we?" He muttered under his breath. He licked his lower lip, wetting it with his tongue. The city lights passed us, flashing the lights our faces which allowed us to see each other more clearly.

Now that I was close us to his face, he was way more handsome than before. I pretended not to be interested in it and miraculously successed.

I chuckled once again, "I'm just saying I'm not a princess." I retaliated, poking his chest lightly with my finger.

He raised an eyebrow as he hitched a breath, "that's right you're just a broken girl living in a life that her parents want her to live, whom also coincidentally lives next door to me."

I pushed his chest away, "don't mess with me" I hissed

His tsked, placed his fingers on my chin and pushed my face up so my face was looking at his face completely.

Before I could do anything he placed a firm grip on my body, so it was more harder for me to escape.

His hot breath on my skin as I shivered lightly and bit my lower lip from making any strange noises. Which served to be a hard task since I felt like I was tangled in a sticky web with no escape.

Without any hesitation he brushed his long finger tips on my skin, almost like he was claiming it as his.

"Well I did tell you to leave me alone and you didn't even get the message when I ignored you countless times or when I first saw you in front of the window and glared at you." He replied smugly, pulling on his necktie to loosen it up.

"I'm just not good with hints."

"Are you good with anything?"

He was troublesome, quite different from the type I'm used to.

I licked my lower lip and leaned into his ear, "don't be so mean."

That cologne he used was heavenly as if it was made just for him. It matched him well, the scent was strong yet mellow on the same time.

I moved back and looked up at him.

"You're quite strange," I paused as I examined his face " you try and make yourself seem intimidating but you're just as broken as me."

His usual expression was replaced with a frown. His grip loosened and his eyes turned icy cold.

I ran my fingers through my long dark brown hair. His facial expression didn't change and I knew I must've hit a sensitive spot. I began walking away as I realised it was simply pointless to even try get along with him.

I pursued my lips and let my hair flow delicately in the spring breeze. I fixed my creased uniform and tightened my tie.

But stopped when I realised something, I turned around to face his back.

"What's your name?"

He turned to face me and gave out a loud groan.

"Kim Taehyung. What's yours? Or would you rather be called princess?"

I placed my hand on my hip and grinned.

"Jung Sunmi."

I whirled around, tugged onto my backpack and began walking in the direction to my house. When I glanced back he was already gone from my sight.

I smiled as I finally got his name.

It's odd, he's so unpleasant and rude; I know I hate his type but I can't seem to leave him alone.

"Kim Taehyung, you're an interesting one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recommended playlist
♡ VIXX LR - Beautiful Liar
♡ Bangtan Boys - Hold Me Tight
♡ The Script - Six Degrees Of Separation
♡ Twice - Truth
♡ Mako ft Madison Beer - I Won't Let You Walk Away
♡ Seventeen - No F.U.N
♡ Apink - Fairytale Love
♡ NCT U - Without You