Chapter 002

After a long day of school, I walked home alone. Hana had yet another date after school with some guy from an elite all boys school.

Throughout the day she would repeatedly mention how he was heir of a famous clothes brand and was definitely rich. I scowled thinking about how annoying everyone was today; I could usually tolerate Hana's behaviour but somehow news of a handsome transfer student spread like wild fire, meaning I was asked by annoying, thirsty girls all day if the news was true.

By the time school ended I had ran out of the classroom to avoid having to use a polite smile and sweet voice. My face scrunched up rottenly and my face had a grim expression plastered on it.

"Sunmi Sunbae!" I grimaced and turned around with a delicate smile on my face to greet the one who yelled out to me.

It was a short boy running up to me. When he had finally reached me, he was breathing heavily as his small figure raised then lowered. Considering I was really tall, the boy looked like a elementary student but he was wearing our uniform.

When he caught his breath he looked at me, "Sunmi Sunbae! I'm Kim Sunwoo, can you please consider dating me?" He said with his eyes full of sincerity and hope. I use to feel horrible about turning down confessions but now it was such a daily thing I stopped feeling bad.

I bowed and cracked a pitiful smile, "I'm sorry Sunwoo-ssi, I'm not looking for a relationship."

Sunwoo laughed awkwardly and smiled, bid me farewell before leaving. I kind of pitied everyone, they fell in love with a person who doesn't even exist.

I pulled out my earphones and plugged it into my phone, played some soft music and walked down the road to the lonesome house. I passes by the same flower garden I've always passed, I stared at the daffodils growing in the garden and couldn't help but feel slightly happy.

No one would be home except a few maids, my mother was definitely out bragging about her perfect life while my dad was working.

My life was dull and boring.

A surprised isn't a surprise if you could figure it out before hand. People were all the same, arrogant and over confident. Days were boring and long. Home was just a cold place just to sleep. And family was just people with the same DNA.

Hana's the only thing that is actually interesting in my life. She's arrogant and over confident at times but she shows an array of different personality traits at the same time. She's quite intriguing on her own; she's quite fickle and careless.

"Welcome home Agassi." My maid greeted me, I smiled back and walked into my room. I hopped onto my bed and made myself comfortable. I peered out the window and noticed the room across mine once again had flickering lights. I was curious now.

The curtains weren't closed which showed a boy. He wore a black leather jacket, ripped jeans and a hoodie.

I got up from my bed and walked over to my window. From what I could see, he was quite tall, had dark brown hair and an undeniably good looking face but he had this intimidating aura around him. He looked like he had just magically come out of a painting.

Considering he was really handsome, I knew Hana was definitely going for him next or some would say he was her next prey.

His image was dark and murky. It was as if I was looking through a glass in the dark. He's an enigma to my eyes.

Just who is he?

This boy had dead, cold eyes but there was a spark of life still flickering in them but it was slowly dying away as well.