17

I have to say that Xu Zhou is the complete truth.

    In the original plot, these two people fell in love with each other while arguing, and that's how happy friends came. Qi Yue is arrogant and willful, Jiang Mian has a lively temperament and a firm stance. The two slowly get along with each other, compromise with each other, and finally become a pair. From school uniforms to wedding dresses, they can be regarded as a pair of golden boys and girls.

    Now the "golden boy" hasn't woken up yet, holding his ex-girlfriend's hand and staring fiercely at the future "beautiful girl", it doesn't matter if it is suitable or not, anyway, the crematorium has already been arranged.

    If you can work harder, the heroine is hurt and sad by the hero, and the two of them go into a sadistic relationship, Xu Linruan will definitely applaud by the side.

    It's a pity that she thought very well. Xu Zhou, who was on the side, looked at Jiang Mian and suggested, "Why don't you do this? You can't afford the money anyway, so how about working part-time at Qi Yue's house to pay it back?"

    Xu Lin Ruan knew about the plot, but after Qi Yue helped Jiang Mian, he asked for it himself. It was said that she wanted her to work part-time in his house to make money to pay him back, but in fact, it was also to get the first month. After all, at that time, Qi Yue had already realized that he had a bit of a crush on the heroine.

    At this time, someone else took the initiative to bring it up, and it brought a little bit of last resort. Although the method is very good, Xu Linruan has to sigh that the power of the plot is really everywhere.

    Jiang Mian took another look at Qi Yue, who was handsome and handsome. The boy's disdainful appearance made her feel a little embarrassed, but this method was not as unacceptable as she imagined.

    So he nodded, and when he was about to say "yes", Qi Yue sneered and his voice was crisp, "What a joke, you think my house is a hotel, can anyone enter?"

    It's not that he dislikes it. For such a clumsy guy, he can't pass the first level of the interview. Isn't it troublesome to come to work at his house? He's not stupid, could it be possible to invite her back and have someone serve her?

    "You, you..." Jiang Mian was choked by these words, tears came out, she felt that she was really wronged, she was so low-pitched, this guy was still holding her.

    Jiang Mian bit her lip, her eyes were a little red, "Qi Yue, don't go too far, I promised to make money to pay you back, what else do you want?"

    Xu Linruan also felt that the girl was a little unclear, but if any She had a softer attitude and said sorry earlier, Qi Yue wouldn't be so angry. But then again, if Jiang Mian compromised so easily, she wouldn't be the heroine.

    What's more, isn't the male protagonist in the original text a good one? She just likes to ignore him, the girl who is too lazy to pay attention to him, she guesses that this person is also a cheap panic.

    She doesn't have any ill will towards the heroine, as long as she doesn't come to provoke her, but when the hero is not obsessed with love, this little head is quite easy to use, and his words are well-organized.

    Jiang Mian had just finished speaking, and Qi Yue was about to have another attack. He had a bad temper before, but now he is even more righteous and unreasonable, "You are quite aggrieved, earn my money. Give it back to me, don't you think you're shameless?" Qi Yue looked at her with a sneer, speaking very rudely.

    The tone is also quite heavy.

    Why didn't Xu Linruan think that this guy could talk so much before? He was so angry with her, her eyes were red, and she couldn't say anything.