44

When he heard that sentence, Qi Yue realized that he might have auditory hallucinations. If it wasn't for auditory hallucinations, then she was lying to him again.

    It was like this every time, provoke him and dismissed it.

    Is this like it?

    This is clearly a joke!

    He had always known that she never liked his attitude towards him.

    Qi Yue's grip on her wrist tightened slowly, he tried his best to suppress the anger in his heart that he wanted to tear this lie apart, his eyes were fixed on him, his tone was cold, "Oh, you like me, you really liked me. ?"

    This liar, how could she lie to him like this?

    Do you really think he is a fool, do you think that as long as he is angry, she can make him dizzy with a few nice words, do you think he is stupid, so he looks very deceitful?

    Did she think that she had nothing to do with her, so she was so reckless and trampled on other people's hearts.

    He reluctantly controlled his strength to avoid hurting her, and his black eyes stared at her, "You say I'm stupid, yes, I'm just stupid, stupid enough to believe what you say again and again, even if I know you It's a lie, and it's hard not to believe it."

    "But you know what? Ruan Ruan?" He suddenly changed the subject and pushed her down on the bed, "I've never been able to get anything since I was a child. My personality is far from being as well-behaved and docile as I have shown in front of you, and I have a very bad temper, so whether it's racing cars, betting, or women, as long as I want, I will definitely get it in the end."

    Xu Linruan looked at it. Knowing his expression, I suddenly felt that this guy's attributes were a bit abnormal.

    His fingers lingered on the position of his waist and abdomen, full of lustful movements, but his tone was calm and strange, "You are so smart and uncontrollable, I am not as good as you when playing with emotions. But Ruan Ruan, dealing with men is far from what you think. So simple, only sweet words are not enough, you need to take practical actions, otherwise, he will easily get out of control."

    Xu Linruan guessed that this guy was provoked by Xu Zhou, and he was a little irrational, but in her opinion Qi Yue was more cute, so she couldn't help teasing, "Well, what do you want me to pay for? Actual action?"     Qi Yue paused, his black eyes looked at the person with foggy eyes, his eyes no longer had the previous anger, the corners of his mouth curved, and the desire that had been hidden in his heart was released unscrupulously, " You are so smart, you should know what I want, right?"     He doesn't talk about feelings now, he just wants to possess and don't like him, it's all his people anyway, and he can't run away.     She put her finger on her chin, then went down and slowly unbuttoned her skirt. Xu Linruan looked at his hand. The finger was slender and clearly articulated. It was on the button of her clothes at the moment. I wonder if she was a little nervous, but instead Tighter and tighter.     Will this kid be able to tie a knot after unbuttoning it?     Xu Linruan looked at it speechlessly, she had already undid the tie, and put her fingers on the back of the other's hand, "Can't you slow down, so what are you doing in such a hurry?"     "Shut up, don't speak. "It's still bearable to be laughed at and disliked over and over again, his face darkened, he pressed up to kiss her, grabbed her shoulders and kissed her hard, thinking about kissing her unconscious and then doing the same thing. Yes, but this time the other party not only did not avoid him, but responded to him very gently.     Xu Linruan's palms wrapped around his shoulders, his body was tensed tightly, and the tall figure pressed down, crushing her to death, and that hand grabbed her waist hard.     Xu Linruan felt like he was about to suffocate.     But the other party didn't feel very well. Qi Yue raised her head, and the trembling breath was sprayed on the tip of her nose, her voice was low, "Don't think that I will let you go."     The love in those eyes can literally drown people.     Really beat him.     Xu Linruan was helpless and couldn't get up because she was being held down, so she found a comfortable position, then tilted her head to look at him, "It's not impossible if you want to fight with blood, but well, before that, can we Go take a shower first?"