58

The clock on the wall ticked.

    The young nurse pushed open the door of the ward, opened the curtains step by step, and bright sunlight poured into the room, the light was soft but not dazzling.

    Xu Linruan rubbed his aching temples and opened his eyes with some difficulty. What caught his eye was the snow-white ceiling and the gleaming white light from the fluorescent lamps.

    She stared blankly, her memory was confused for a while, and she always felt that the situation in front of her was indescribably strange.

    "Hey, Miss Xu, are you awake?" The

    young nurse came over with a smile of obvious surprise on her face, "I'm going to inform your family and friends that you are awake. "

    Xu Linruan turned her head to look at her, "Family and friends?" Maybe she didn't speak for a long time, her voice sounded weak.

    Seeing her bewildered state, the little nurse couldn't help but explain with a smile, "Yes, Miss Xu, have you forgotten? You had a car accident three months ago. Although the rescue was timely, the head was injured. , so after the bodily function recovers, the brain has been in a coma, and it is not until today that he is truly awake."

    Xu Linruan paused for a few seconds, and after a long time of strength, she sat up from the bed with her palms up, her face slightly pale Pale and surprised, "Are you saying that I've been in a coma for three months?"     She looked up at the window, the weather outside was fine, not like the weather in October, she turned her head slightly, and in the vase on the table There was a bunch of lilies stained with dew, obviously someone just sent it over, the fragrance of the flowers is overflowing, and the smell is elegant and pleasant.     The little nurse noticed that something was wrong with her, and she thought that the patient who had been in a coma for too long had just woken up, and there might be such a memory gap.     So she explained patiently, "Yes, Miss Xu, do you think there is something wrong? Do you need me to call the doctor for you?"     Xu Linruan recovered, and she looked up at the nurse, "No need. , I want to ask, do you know where my boyfriend is?"

    It had been three months since she disappeared and she was in a coma, but her memory still remained on that afternoon, the cry-nose guy tugged at her cuff, crying and shouting for her to take him home. The picture...

    The little nurse opened her eyes in surprise, "Boyfriend? Miss Xu, did you remember it wrong? You don't have a boyfriend. For the past three months, your other friends have come to take care of you. ?"

    No boyfriend?

    Xu Linruan was stunned for a moment.

    She looked at the surprised little nurse in front of her, her expression didn't seem to be fake.

    So I took off the quilt and walked to the window. Downstairs was a strange and familiar commercial street. There was an endless stream of vehicles and pedestrians. There was also the sound of car horns. It was a bit noisy, but it was very real. This was the city where she lived since she was a child.

    Xu Linruan rubbed her swollen head. The memory and the world in the plot were intertwined. She couldn't tell whether it was a reality or a dream for a while, and she was a little confused.

    According to normal circumstances, she has returned to the world she used to live in, right?

    Or is it that her previous experience of entering the plot was all a dream?

    The little nurse was still talking beside her, chattering, but Xu Linruan didn't listen. She took out her mobile phone and searched for the novels she had read before. When she came to the end, the novel was still a novel, and the plot had not changed.