51

Xu Linruan woke up again, and it was already the next morning.

    What caught my eye was an unfamiliar environment, with a pure white ceiling, a bunch of lilies stained with dew on the cabinet, the air was filled with a faint fragrance, and there was a kind of comfortable home atmosphere.

    Xu Linruan sat up a little, and the quilt on her body slipped off. She looked down and found that her clothes had been changed.

    She was wearing a familiar men's shirt with long sleeves that covered her thighs. The buttons at the neckline were unbuttoned. When she moved, half of her shoulders were exposed. On her chest, there was an impressive circle printed on it. red imprint.

    Xu Linruan rubbed his brows and suddenly felt a little helpless. What's wrong with this? Is this guy going to play captive games with her?

    She walked out of the bedroom and heard someone in the kitchen humming a song in a slow tone. Xu Linruan looked up and saw Qi Yue was cooking milk in the kitchen. He was still wearing black pajamas, slender and tall, with a lean apron. A knot was tied at the back of his waist, and he looked virtuous.

    As soon as he turned around, he saw his girlfriend standing behind him, and a smile appeared on his face.

    "You're awake, go wash up first, you'll be able to eat soon."

    Xu Linruan ignored him, looked around, and rubbed his drowsy head, "What is this place?"

    Qi Yue closed Huo, poured the milk into the cup, then walked into the living room and hugged the person in his arms, "Are you having a headache? Can I rub it for you?"

    Xu Linruan was a little dizzy and put her head on him On her chest, she feels inexplicable now, and is naturally in a bad mood, "Tell me first, where is this place, and why did you bring me here?"

    Qi Yue's temper is surprisingly good at this moment, and his tone is soft and coaxing, "Okay. Well, don't be angry yet, this is a private villa I bought before, didn't you promise me two days ago that you would accompany me home to see it?"

    "This is home." He put his fingers on both sides of her temples and rubbed lightly, "I've already asked for a good leave from the hospital for you, and the work at hand has been arranged for the time being. We have been arguing recently, and these days It's not very safe outside, so I'll take you here to relax for a while, isn't that okay?"

    Xu Linruan gave him a look, could he have already done it, and he said that next week, this guy is now Is it okay to lock people directly regardless of her thoughts?

    Xu Linruan was really angry at the moment, she pushed him away and looked at him faintly, "It's two different things, Qi Yue, do you really know what you're doing? It's illegal, do you know that? ?"

    Her voice was a little hoarse, she didn't sleep well last night, and she's not in the mood now.

    "Don't say it too much." Qi Yue sat on the chair with the person in his arms, his dark eyebrows raised slightly, "This is just the interest between normal couples to increase the basis of the relationship, it's not as serious as you said. Ruan Ruan , you know, it's a little unsafe outside recently. I'm afraid you will be deceived, so I lock you up, and I'm not here to accompany you?"

    "Be good, okay? Just take it as a rest with me, We haven't seen each other for a long time, shouldn't we get along for a while?" He rubbed his fingers on his girlfriend's arm, and hugged her waist with one hand, but she couldn't break it.

    This situation is clearly abnormal.

    Xu Linruan calmed down. It was useless to be angry. The world of two people is not such a way of getting along. She turned around and asked him, "Then when are you going to shut me up?"