24

Qi Yue's face turned pale instantly, he could feel Xu Linruan break away his hand easily, and took a step back indifferently.

    He clenched her fingers subconsciously, pursed his lips, and said in a low voice, "I don't believe it, you are lying to me. If you don't like me, why are you being so nice to me, why do you say nice things to coax me, why Kiss me in the eye when I'm sad, and smile so tenderly at me?"

    Xu Linruan glanced at him, she suddenly regretted provoking this guy, and she didn't know when this guy became so stubborn, he was so stubborn. Like a candy, it was annoying, "That's just playing with you."

    "Then why don't you play now?" The boy's tone suddenly increased, his reddish eyes looked at her with wetness, and there was a trace of unspeakableness on his face. Emotions.

    He just thought that if he wanted to play, why couldn't he stick with it longer?

    "Would you like me to accompany you if you want to play? Don't find anyone else, just me, okay? As long as you want to be with me, you can play whatever you want." He felt really crazy, To say such a low voice.

    But watching her standing side by side with other boys, watching her smiling at others, and watching her kiss other boys in the future... That kind of picture, just thinking about it, he felt like he was about to suffocate .

    So...

    "It's okay if you don't break up, it doesn't matter if you don't like me now. I'll try my best to be better, I don't smoke, fight, or go to clubs and fool around. What kind of boy do you like, I'll try my best to become What kind of... So, let's not break up, okay?"

    He scratched at his wound, showing his most sincere feelings, and only hoped that she would give him a chance, a chance to make up for his mistakes.

    At this moment, the young man is already in a state of letting her round and flatten.

    Xu Linruan raised her eyes slightly.

    To be honest, such a young man is indeed difficult to refuse.

    The scattered lights on the side of the road shone on the slightly bruised face, and the young man couldn't hide his handsome eyebrows. He unconsciously clenched his palms, fine sweat dripped from his forehead, and waited nervously and expectantly for her answer.

    In terms of attitude and emotion, the young master is undoubtedly very serious. His eyes have some kind of incomprehensible persistence, coupled with the aggrieved expression, he does look a little pitiful.

    Xu Linruan only felt that something was wrong. I was afraid that this guy was not being fooled by her. What did he say about the domineering and willful little wolf dog, what does it look like?

    How could she be so cruel?

    Xu Linruan looked at people lazily, undeniably moved a little, but it was fleeting.

    After all, if the old doesn't go away, how will the new come?

    She is not the kind of soft-hearted person who likes to torture such a prodigal ex-boyfriend the most.

    It's just that I don't understand where this guy's persistence is, but if he continues to entangle, it will only make things more and more troublesome.

    She slowly let go of their clasped hands, his dark pupils reflected his unusually embarrassed appearance at the moment, he heard her say, "Qi Yue, this is not a matter of good or bad, but I don't like you at all, understand?"