v. Quidditch

What thoughts were she having that made her shiver?_

_

The colors of yellow and green seemed to washed over the school for the quidditch game today. Showing off your house proud seemed to be the main point of Hogwarts next to actually learning, atleast in Taylor's eyes. She wasn't the competitive type it was too loud for her taste. Another reason why she didn't sit in the great hall. In her opinion the elves made much better company.

She was currently in the kitchen, leaning against the counter and drinking her chamomile tea. Taylor made sure to have atleast two cups of it a day. It helped her from feeling homesick. Her mother would always have a cup right after she woke up and right before bed. Taylor had picked up the same habit since coming to Hogwarts.

The elves had done their best to keep her company especially one thaf was smaller than the rest and had big blue eyes.

" Does Miss Taylor like her tea? " He asked showing his concern towards his work.

She gave him a crooked smile showing off her pearly whites. " Yes, it's lovely Hoppy. "

Hoppy nodded and his large ears flopped causing Taylor to fight off another smile. After the elf went back to cooking she finished off her tea and nibbled on her pumpkin pasty. The best of champions.

Taylor bid the elves goodbye before walkinh slowly towards the Slytherin Common room. She hoped the slower she walked the less likely of a chance she had fo run into another Slytherin. None of them seemed to like her, besides Rabastan, who still made her uncomfortable.

The halls wers practically empty which made her pick up her stride. She didn't want Tom coming after her. Taylor didn't take him as the type to have an eruptive temper, but one far more terrifying. Based off his actions it would be calculating and ruthless. He would aim to hurt her emotionally more than physically. The very thought made her shiver.

" Wearing a cardigan and still cold? " A familiar voice mocked.

Her eyes shot up to his dark ones. " No, just thinking. "

Tom cocked his head to the side curious. What thoughts were she having that made her shiver? He tried his best to decipher by scanning her up and down, but got nothing. She was completely reserved from him.

" Like to share? " He offered as he walked past her expecting her to follow along.

She did. " No. It's nothing of importance anyway. "

Tom hummed before turning quickly causing Taylor to fumble behind him. They both had long legs, but he was more skilled at using them. Taylor had been a walking hazard her entire life.