Burden

•Technoblade forgot to pick up his prescription, now he feels like a burden to Phil.•

Normalizing: ADHD

Warnings: None (that I'm aware of)

Technoblade got up and started his day like he would any other time. He brushed his teeth after eating breakfast with Phil, and headed to the medicine cabinet. So he could take his medicine in peace before Tommy woke up and started his daily routine of being annoying.

He opened the cabinet up, and suddenly it dawned on him that he didn't refill his prescription, and he was out of pills.

"Phil!" Techno shouted for his dad as he went back into the kitchen. Unfortunately he was met with Tommy instead.

"Dad just went out." Tommy said causally while eating the grilled cheese Phil made him seconds before he left.

"Oh... fantastic." Technoblade sighed and rubbed his face. He hadn't even been gone from the kitchen for that long. Phil was swift when taking care of his kids and getting things done.

"What's up?" Tommy could tell something was up with Technoblade. He had an uneasy expression on his face.

"Just a warning, this is probably gonna be a rough day. Maybe a rough couple of days until Phil can go get my adhd meds." Techno warned Tommy as if some big tragedy was about to happen.

"Oh, you didn't fill your prescription like you were supposed to? I thought you were the responsible one!" Tommy teased lightly.

"I forgot about it, I've had a lot to do the last few weeks. Without my pills I won't be doing anything productive today." Techno stressed.

"A couple days or two won't cause that much difficulty, will it?" Tommy wasn't sure.

"It'll be more than enough to cause a problem." Technoblade got a glass of water and wandered off into his room.

-

Phil returned after a couple hours and went to check on his kids. Only to find that Technoblade was the only one still home, In his room by himself.

"Hey mate, do you know where Tommy is?" He asked, not caring that much about Wilbur because he was older than Tommy. Wilbur wasn't as likely to turn up dead in a ditch.

"No..." Technoblade honestly hadn't spoke to Tommy since the morning. "I know you asked me to go out and work on that shed, sorry."

Phil noticed Techno's hair was braided in multiple different ways in different sections. "experimenting with hairstyles?"

"Uh...yup..." Techno chewed on his lip while fidgeting around with his hands.

"Nice...don't worry about the shed, I'll get Tommy to help when he's back from who knows where." Phil could tell Techno was hardly paying attention to him talk. He wasn't even looking in Phil's direction. "We forgot to get your pills didn't we?"

"Yeah, I was going to get them. I ended up going and helping Dream with a bunch of stuff, and I kept getting distracted. My mind has never been so loud, it's like Tommy and Wilbur arguing at the dinner table. Just constant back and fourth arguments in my head with myself." Techno ranted about his experience.

"That sounds like a pain in the ass. I'll try to go tomorrow and get your pills." Phil laughed at his comparison.

Techno started tapping his foot, while pulling his hair out of the briads. "Where did you go earlier? I was going to tell you to get my pills if you could, when you were out."