Freakish

•Phil runs an orphanage. While taking his kids for their monthly checkups, he finds out his newest kid was born Intersexual.•

Normalizing: Intersexuality and men with periods

Warnings: Discrimination against Intersexual and trans people

Phil took count of his kids, making sure they were all in the waiting room with him. There wasn't many, but they could be a handful.

"Alright children, sit still. Tubbo, get that out of your mouth." Phil stopped talking to pull a magazine out of his most chaotic kid's mouth. It was his fault for taking in a goat hybrid.

"Sorry..." Tubbo huffed. "I'll stop but only if Tommy goes first."

"Alright, Tommy will go first." Phil agreed.

"I don't want to go first!" Tommy squealed.

"Tommy shh!" Phil shushed the boy.

A nurse came to speak to Phil, they always knew when to expect him. Since he ran an orphanage, they had a specific system for handling Phil's kids. "Nice to see you again Philza, and kids." The nurse smiled.

"Hey, nice to see you again." Phil was familiar with this nurse. He handled a lot of kids with trauma. He made sure to use the same medical professionals he trusted everytime. So he knew the kid's in his care wouldn't be mistreated. At least, he thought he could trust them.

"I've got some questions real quick." The nurse held up their clipboard.

Phil nodded, this was typical.

"How many kiddos today?"

"Six."

"Do we still have the same kids as last time?"

"Yes. Tommy, Tubbo, Lani, Ranboo, Wilbur, and Technoblade. Technoblade is new, he hasn't been here yet." Phil gave them the information they needed.

"Okay, and is there any health concerns currently with any of them?" The nurse was writing things down so the doctor knew what he had to deal with.

"No, not really. Technoblade has been complaining about stomach pain, but I think it's just anxiety. He's only been with me for a couple weeks. Other than that, I do want them all to get flu shots today. I mentioned it when I made the appointments." Phil reminded them.

"Okay, We'll make sure to check everything out with him. We're prepared to vaccinate all the kids as well." The nurse confirmed.

"Okay-" Phil was interrupted by a small tug on his sleeve. He turned to see his newest kid trying to get his attention. "What's wrong, Techno?"

"Pain..." Techno wasn't the most talkative. He was still getting comfortable around Phil and the others.

"Still in your stomach?" Phil wanted him to clarify.

Technoblade just nodded.

The nurse took note of this. "I'll let the doctor know. We'll bring him in first, okay?"