Feminine

•Technoblade is trans, but only his family takes him seriously.•

Normalizing: Being trans and not fitting into gender stereotypes.

Warnings: slight Transphobia.

Technoblade looked around his shared room, turning everything upside down. "Wilbur, have you seen my binder?"

Wilbur looked up from his laptop and shook his head. "No man, maybe Phil put it in the wash. You only have the one and you wear it all the time."

Technoblade nodded slowly, noticing a piece of fabric poking out from underneath Wilbur. "Bruh, are you sitting on it?"

Wilbur tried to tuck the fabric of the binder out of sight. "No? Why would I sit on it?"

Technoblade pushed Wilbur over so he could grab the binder. "Seriously? What are trying to do, keep it warm?"

Wilbur huffed in frustration and put his laptop aside. "Look I support you, but you wear that thing way too much lately. I know you are capable of being comfortable in your body, and I think it's time for a break today."

Techno held the binder, looking at it. "Well...I guess it could use a wash." He ran his hand across his chest and shuddered. "No, maybe next week."

"Why not now?" Wilbur stood up and tried to gently take the binder away.

"Because I got my period this morning, I don't want to be extra sad today. The least I can do is get rid of my chest lumps." Technoblade moved away from Wilbur. "Get your dirty hands off it."

"Your period?" Wilbur nearly felt his heart stop. "Techno you've been on testosterone for two bloody years. You shouldn't be having a period."

"Well the only bloody thing now is my underwear." Techno laughed so he wouldn't cry.

"You should probably be concerned about that. That could be a sign of something serious, who knows?" Wilbur worried about Techno's health. Wilbur worried about his entire family, but especially Techno since he came out. He promised himself he'd keep Technoblade safe and healthy during his transition.

"Who cares?" Techno stepped into their bathroom to put on his binder, when he returned Wilbur had his arms crossed.

"Does dad know you suddenly got your period? He'd be concerned too." Wilbur tapped his foot, patiently waiting for Techno to see his point.

"Look Wilbur, I appreciate ya. I am not going to the doctor about this. It's a period, I'll survive. If I go, you know they will want to do a pelvic exam, and I'm not in the mood." Techno stated assertively.

"Oh..." Wilbur unfolded his arms. "Dysphoria is getting to you? It's been awhile since I've seen you upset with yourself." They shared a room, so naturally Wilbur and Techno knew almost everything about each other.

"Just a little bit...don't worry." Techno sat on his bed, pulling his phone out from under his pillow. Clearly he didn't want to talk about it.

"Tech...Did someone say something to you? For the past few months you've been amazingly confident, why the sudden dysphoria?" Wilbur was indeed ready to fight if Techno admitted to being hated on.