The Talk

•Phil realizes he hasn't educated Technoblade like he has his other kids, because he always had higher expectations for him.•

Normalizing: Being afraid to disappoint your parents, feeling uncomfortable talking to your parents even though they are kind, sexual education/the sex talk.

Warnings: The topic of sex in an EDUCATIONAL manor, not a sexualized way. This chapter IS NOT trying to sexualize anyone.

Phil relaxed in his chair, watching TV while waiting for his kids to come home from school. He expected it to be the same old routine. Tommy would run off to hang out with friends, Wilbur would go see his girlfriend, and Technoblade would go do his homework. Though things didn't go exactly like that.

The boys came through the door, and immediately Tommy and Wilbur ran upstairs to get ready to hang out and have fun.

"Welcome home boys!" Phil sat up and shouted as they went up the steps excitedly.

Technoblade trailed behind, but actually stepped into the living room with Phil. "Hey dad, what's up?"

Phil looked at Technoblade with  worried eyes. "Nothing, what happened?"

"Nothing happened?" Techno looked down at himself in confusion. He thought Tommy might of splashed some mud on him when he wasn't looking.

"You don't usually call me dad..." Phil mentioned while standing up.

Techno shrugged and started going upstairs. "I'm going to do homework, okay?"

"Okay... I'll let you know when it's supper time." Phil decided not to intrude on Techno's business, for now.

-

A couple hours went by, Phil quietly cooked spaghetti and meatballs. It would most likely just be him and Techno eating, like every night. Tommy and Wilbur usually stayed out until it was a lot later.

He plated the meal and called for Technoblade, but got no answer. Phil sighed and started going up the steps. He met his son in the hallway.

Techno had just came out of the bathroom and he had a look of guilt on his face. He also had his hands behind his back. "I heard you, sorry."

"Okay...what's behind your back?" Phil tried to look, but Techno moved.

"Nothing, what are you talking about?" Techno tried to play it off cool.

"Very nice try mister, what's behind your back? It better not be a pack of cigarettes. I'm already dealing with this shit from your brother." Phil had higher standards for Techno.

"It's not, it's nothing!" Technoblade tried to sneak the mystery thing in his pocket.

Phil grabbed his arm. "Don't sneak things around in my house. I expected better from you. What are you hiding?"

Techno held his breath, his heart beating fast. "You'll be angry..."

"Probably, but I'll be more angry if you don't fess up soon." Phil gave Techno the same disappointed look he would give Tommy or Wilbur.