Sin City (3)

A/N: Thank you all for reading! This is definitely a long one, but I hope you all enjoy! I love reading your comments so please fill the comment section up!

Enjoy!

Sin City (3)

Kylie's POV

The recent murder didn't stop anyone in town from partying or having a good time, instead it brought a crowd into Trotter's bar. People of all ages drew to the bar after hearing about the man who dropped dead only a few feet away from the pool table. It was like a new attraction that everyone had to see.

It was honestly annoying.

My eyes weren't drawn to the young girl doing shots at the bar, or the 60-year-old man who sat in the corner eyeing up every drunken 20-year-old like they were his favorite candy.

No, they were drawn to the hunter who sat across from me, untouched burger in front of him and a furrowed brow as he stared at his cellphone.

"Nothing from Richie?" I asked.

His eyes never moved from the screen. "No." 

Sam took a few steps from the bar to our table, placing down our beers in front of us. He raised a brow at Dean and the untouched cooked cow in front of him.

"You do realize there's red meat within striking distance, right?"

Dean, unbothered by his brother's comment, shook his head and rolled his shoulder. "How many times I got to tell Richie, he's gonna get himself in trouble?"

I rolled my eyes and reached for my beer, grabbing it between two fingers by the neck. "Come on Dean, you've seen the guy. You're assuming he's missing. Maybe he and some pretty girl, that he probably paid for, bailed." 

I like Richie, I really do. He was sweet and had some charm about him, but he was still well . . . Richie. The man could've easily had debts that he couldn't pay off or had someone's husband looking for him.

"He's a moron." Dean glanced up at me. "I mean, he's a sweet moron, but he's not a coward. He wouldn't just bail. I got to go find him."

I nodded. "You do that. Meanwhile, I'm gonna trail this Trotter guy."

Dean raised a brow. "You think that's a good idea?" He questioned trying to sound concerned, but it came out as a tight grit between his teeth.

"Are we seriously going to have this argument again?" I crossed my arms, standing confidently. "Because I'm really getting sick of it."

There was a long pause of silence, the two of us staring at each other coldly until one of us backed down. This time it wasn't going to be me running home with my tail between my legs. I was standing my ground against the hunter who thought he knew everything.

Sam cleared his throat, trying to break the tension as he stood in the middle of the two of us. His eyes went back and forth between Dean and I wondering who's side he should be on. The poor guy didn't know what he should do. He didn't want to go against his brother, but he didn't want to hurt my feelings either.

"Fine." Dean finally said.  "You're right."

I shifted on my heels, surprised that he agreed with me. "I-I am?" 

He gave a nod. "You're not a kid. You want to go after Trotter that's your prerogative." He leaned back in his chair. "But at least take Sammy with you."

"But-"

"That guy has security, okay?" He sighed "I know you can handle yourself, but I don't want you stuck in the middle of big men and get yourself in a situation that could . . ." He paused. "Trigger you."