~Chapter Fourteen~ Third Dream

~Chapter Fourteen~ ~Third Dream~

Snowpaw walked out of the apprentice's den. She heard the sound of someone calling her name "Snowpaw! Snowpaw!" They yelled. She followed the sound. She followed it all the way to Nightclan. When she entered the camp she was horrified. The entire camp was engulfed in flames. Snowpaw turned around, but she couldn't escape. The flames were too high. "You guys need to get out of here!" Snowpaw yelled. No one heard her. Cats were running in every direction. Blackstar emerged from the leader's den, smirking. "You cannot escape!" He yelled. Snowpaw looked around. There's nothing she can do. I have to help! She thought. She looked up. She saw Goldpaw flying up in the air, staring down at her clan. "Goldpaw!" She yelled. Goldpaw couldn't hear her. Snowpaw was useless. Suddenly, Blackstar was staring straight at her.

Within seconds Snowpaw was completely surrounded by flames. She was in the center of a circle of fire. "Help!" She yowled. "No one can help you" She heard a familiar voice whisper. "Ash?" She mewed. She then heard laughter. She was going to die, here and now. You could see the fear in her eyes. The fire started burning her fur. She had no fur on her tail. She yowled in pain.

"Snowpaw! You're special! Remeber, you're frozen storm!" Snowpaw heard her mother yowl. But where was she? And what does that mean? Snowpaw's legs were on fire. They hurt so much she couldn't stand. Snowpaw turned around. The flames stopped and it started snowing. What does this all mean! I'm so confused! Snowpaw thought. It's not supposed to be snowing. It's not leafbare yet. This is all confusing. Its a lot for Snowpaw to take in. Snowpaw ran out of the camp. When she arrived at Forestclan she was greeted by Stormpaw and it was raining over the camp, but it wasn't raining anywhere else. "It was an accident, I swear!" Stormpaw yowled.

Snowpaw jolted awake. She checked her tail and her legs. There was no fur on her tail and her legs were burnt. Her eyes were wide open. She shook Windpaw till she woke up. "Windpaw!" She yowled. "What?" She asked. They walked out of the den and into the clearing. Snowpaw showed her the burns. "I had another dream. I was engulfed in flames. In the dream i got these burn, and there still here. They hurt so much" Snowpaw explained. "We need to get you to Moonglade!" Windpaw mewed. "Wait! I think I know part of the prophecy" Snowpaw yowled. The two sat down. "Stormpaw and I are Frozen Storm" Snowpaw meowed. "What makes you think that?" Windpaw asked.

Snowpaw concentrated on a patch of grass. Within seconds it started snowing over that one patch of grass. Windpaw stared at it wide eyed. "You can do that!" She yowled. Snowpaw nodded. She concentrated again and it stopped. "Stormpaw can create storms. He doesnt know it yet though. Birch Oaks must be Birchpaw and Oakpaw. Blowing Feathers needs to be you. Black Ashes is Blackstar and Golden Wings is Goldpaw. Blackstar can create flames, Goldpaw has wings, you must be able to control the wind, and I have no idea what power Birchpaw and Oakpaw can have. Creating trees?" Snowpaw explained her theory. "Wait, I can't control the wind. And we can't save the clans!" Windpaw was scared.

"Yes you can. You just need to concetrate" Snowpaw mewed. Windpawconcentrated. In a few minutes there was such a heavy breeze Snowpaw fell over. Then it stopped. "Sorry!" Windpaw mewed. "It's fine" Snowpaw smiled. "How are we gonna save all four clans?" Windpaw asked. "I don't know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hola people! Long time no see. :P I have nothing better to do with my life, so prepare for a spam of updates! Yay! :D I'll probably update like once an hour or something. This chappy took a while to write. xD I haven't wrote anything with a computer for a while so I need to get reused to it. Ok so please

Comment

Vote

And Follow!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!