~Chapter Nine~ Death

~A/N~

Ok I will like to dedicate this chapter to... @squinkies121! She's awesome and I should've dedicated like every chapter to her XD Squink has voted for every single chappy from the beginning and she deserves this dedication :3 Oh and by the way, thanks for the 200+ reads! :D Ok now ON WITH THE BOOK!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Nine~ ~Death~

"Where have you been?" Blackpaw asked Goldpaw as she entered the camp with her wings hidden in her fur. "Hunting" Goldpaw replied. "Oh... well... uh...can I... uh... I need to tell you something" Blackpaw said, not knowing what to say. "What?" "Uhh... can we talk in private?" Blackpaw asked. "Sure" Goldpaw replied. The two cats walked outside the camp and down to the river. "Ok um..." Blackpaw hesitated. He didn't exactly know what to say. "What is it?" Goldpaw asked. "I... uh..." Blackpaw was still hesitating. Goldpaw stared at Blackpaw with a confused expression. "Spit it out already" Goldpaw yelled at Blackpaw. "I-I... think I l-like y-you" Blackpaw stuttered. Goldpaw smiled at Blackpaw. "I like you too" Goldpaw said, happily.

The End. Thanks for reading my book...

Just Kidding XD

"D-does that mean we're mates?" Blackpaw asked.

'If you want too' Goldpaw replied.

Blackpaw smiled. "Then consider ourselves mates" Goldpaw smiled back.

'Wait... aren't we a little too young to be mates?'

"Well... uh... no one has to know"

'Alright'

"Lets go back to camp"

Goldpaw nodded. The two mates walked back to the Nightclan camp, and what they saw horrified them. Nightstar, Clawface, Feathertail, Honeyflower, Frozenpaw, Riverkit and Cherrykit all laying dead in the middle of the camp, and everyone mourning them. Blackpaw and Goldpaw stared in shock. "W-what happened to them?" Blackpaw yelled sadly at no one in particular. A single tear fell down Blackpaw's face. Blackpaw reapeted himself, except louder and angrier this time. "What happened to them!" Owltail walked over to Blackpaw and Goldpaw. "They were killed in battle" Owltail said. Blackpaw froze. If that's what happened then... then... Blackpaw's thoughts were interrupted by cats barging into the clan. Sunclan cats.

Crowstar, Moonflower, Wildfang, Russetfur, Thistleheart, Quickpaw, and Daisypaw were ambushing Nightclan... again. With no one to lead the Nightclan cats Crowstar thought he could win for sure. "Attack!" Crowstar yelled at his cats. "Attack!" Owltail yelled. The two clans sprang into action. Blackpaw pounced on Moonflower. ((Even though moonflower is surperior to Blackpaw in every way :P)) Blackpaw clawed her face and then bit her leg hard enough to break it. Blackpaw glanced and Goldpaw and saw her struggling with Wildfang. Blackpaw ran at Wildfang and clawed his back. Wildfang bit Blackpaw's face and Blackpaw clawed his leg. While Blackpaw was distracted with Wildfang Quickpaw attacked Goldpaw. The two struggled against each other. Quickpaw clawed Goldpaw's face and Goldpaw bit his back. Quickpaw slashed at Goldpaw's back and without thinking Goldpaw unfolded her wings and flew into the air, dodging the attack.

Goldpaw's wings were so loud every cat heard it and stared at Goldpaw in shock. Blackpaw was the only one not shocked by Goldpaw having wings. "A f-flying cat?" Quickpaw stuttered. "Cats can't fly!" Flamecloud yelled. Just what Goldpaw expected happened. Cats started shouting things like, "Flying cats shouldn't be allowed in clans!" or "Kill her! No flying cat should be allowed to live!" or "KILL HER!" Goldpaw looked around, shocked at the comments. Blackpaw looked at Goldpaw. Tears rolled down Goldpaw's face. Goldpaw flew out of the camp and Blackpaw followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hi again! Nightclan and Sunclan found out! DUN DUN DUNNNN! XD I barely use this account so sorry if i take forever to update >.< I mainly just use my other wattpad account now. But I'll try to use this one more often! :3 Ok so... I don't really have anything else to say so...

Please

Comment

Vote

And Follow

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!