VR and sports

Now Taylor allowed herself to sleep half an hour more. After all, she didn't have to get up and do many things. There were advantages to distance learning, after all. She and Joe got along well together, and Taylor was glad of that. She was lying in her bed, watching the news. It seemed to have become a new habit of hers to take fifteen minutes to watch the news before she got up.
Though the news was mostly about the number of people sick and dying from the coronavirus, and it couldn't be called positive. She came out into the kitchen with her hair slightly tangled in a bun. Some strands were loose, but she liked it. Her hair was a little curly again. Joe was already sitting in the kitchen.
- Wow, you're early.
- I was up at five in the morning- he answered sleepily, dropping his head on his books.
- Wow, what's up with that?
- I've been working on a project all night so I didn't have time to do the rest of my homework.
- Do you want me to make you some coffee if you're suffering so much?
- I'd rather have a can of Energizer, but coffee would be fine too-he smiled weakly.
- Energizers are bad for your health-said Taylor with a cautionary tone.
- Coffee isn't healthy either. And in general, the conclusion is that studying is not good for your health.
They both laughed at the joke and Taylor put two cups of coffee in front of them. They began to drink.
- We should have some frozen chicken nuggets somewhere in the freezer, do you know where they are?- asked Joe.
- You've got a homemade burger in the fridge. What do you need frozen chicken nuggets for?
- Stop lecturing me, I just want to get myself some nuggets- said Joe and started rummaging around in the freezer. Finally he pulled out a slightly wrinkled box of frozen nuggets. Taylor just rolled her eyes when she saw it.
Joe opened the box and dumped the nuggets into the hot pan.
Taylor heated up some rice and a burger for herself. They ate each other's breakfast and got ready for their lectures.
Joe took his stuff from the kitchen table and moved it into the living room where he studied most of the time.
Taylor, on the other hand, had loved the kitchen from day one and loved not only cooking but studying there as well. She just felt comfortable there. She habitually opened her laptop and listened to the lecture. So the time slowly turned from early morning to lunchtime. While Taylor sat at her desk, resting her chin with her hand, listening to a lecture by a tedious teacher. Joe walked up to her and she turned off the microphone and asked:
- Why are you walking around? No lecture?
- Yes. My professor had a coronavirus and no one to replace him. So we were given an assignment and the two lectures he was supposed to give wouldn't happen.
- Lucky you- Taylor was jealous.
Joe smiled and went to his room. But he came back dressed in a tank top and shorts. And he had an exercise mat in his hands.He made his way into the living room and began to sprawl there on the floor. Taylor stared at his body. She didn't mean to do it, it just happened.
He usually wore a T-shirt or sweatshirt and the tank top gave her a chance to examine his body. She underestimated his body, he was clearly working on himself. She looked at the pumped arms, the broad shoulders.
Taylor stared down at her laptop, but her gaze still returned to him time after time. He put his phone on the floor and Taylor could make out that it was a video call. Joe put wireless headphones in his ears and said something to another man who was apparently in the gym. Then Joe started warming up.
Taylor caught herself licking her lips watching this. She suddenly felt hot and reached for a glass of water. Joe, on the other hand, didn't seem to be paying attention to her, working out with his trainer. As he began to pump his abs, the edges of his tank top pulled up slightly, giving Taylor a view of his abs.
Taylor automatically remembered her two exes, they were both regular guys. In the sense that they were normal builds but not jocks. Taylor was getting a lecture from a professor on her headphones but she didn't care, she was looking at Joe without distraction.
When she realized he was turning in her direction, she forced herself to look at the laptop. But then she decided to glare at Joe with one look.
And was caught, he caught her gaze like he knew she would look at him. Taylor felt her cheeks begin to redden, so she smiled nervously, and then the professor's voice came:
- And now the answer to the sixth question will tell us Taylor.
Taylor blinked, coming out of her stupor.
- What? Me?
- Yes, you're Taylor.
- Uh...um...well...question six...-mumbled Taylor as she frantically searched for where the sixth question was. She ran her eyes over the lines of text but couldn't figure out what they were going on now at all. The professor waited a little longer and then said with a cough:
- So Taylor can't give us the answer to the question. Okay, then you go ahead Eric.
Some guy started to readily answer and Taylor leaned back in her chair frustrated. It was her fault though, she shouldn't have been staring at Joe.
She heard a chuckle and saw that it was Joe. Of course, he must have figured out why she couldn't answer the question.
- You know it's bad to be distracted in class-he said with a smirk.
- So don't distract me- answered Taylor and then realized that she had actually admitted to just looking at him instead of listening to the professor. So to hide her embarrassment she went back to listening to the lecture without looking at Joe anymore.