The morning of a new life

Joe held his breath and slowly opened the door to Taylor's room. It was dark, but he could see the outline of her body in the darkness. As he stepped closer, he heard her sniffling softly in her sleep and smiled. Taylor was asleep without even changing her clothes, wrapped in a blanket and feeling great as she smiled at something in her sleep. Joe held his gaze on her and then stepped out just as quietly, feeling a warmth spread over his body.
----------------
Taylor came out of her room in the late morning with her hair tangled. She looked around the kitchen sleepily, but Joe was gone. She got herself some water from the faucet and drank it before finally waking up. She looked at the calendar and found that it was Sunday, which explained why Joe was asleep and her alarm clock didn't work.
She didn't feel much like getting up either, it was just that her thirst had gotten her out of bed. She looked at the door to Joe's room and headed there.
Joe was asleep lying on his back and she climbed into bed with him. His arms immediately closed around her waist and Taylor took some of the blanket from him and covered herself with it.
Joe's bed was warm and the room was dark, so she fell asleep in a minute, hugging him. Taylor was awakened by Joe's phone, which was ringing insistently. She got up and held the phone out to him, but he shook his head negatively and covered his head with a blanket.
- Joe, pick up the phone, it woke me up.
- I'm still asleep, I'll call  back later.
- Joe, that man won't calm down.
-It's his problem-sleepy Joe grumbled
Taylor didn't even look who was calling and answered the phone:
- Yes?
- Good morning. Young lady, could you get Joe on the phone?- said a man's voice.
- I'd love to, but he said he wouldn't talk to anyone because he's asleep- said Taylor who didn't even know what she was talking about when she was asleep.
- Wow. I won't even ask what he's been doing all night that he's sleeping at lunchtime. Okay, I'll call you later- answered the man and hung up.
- some weird dude called- said Taylor and crawled under Joe's blanket
- Well, you sent him away, so it's okay - he answered kissing her shoulder.
Taylor kissed his cheek, feeling his stubble. Joe, meanwhile, kissed her on the lips, biting them a little.  Taylor let him do whatever he wanted with her lips because it gave her pleasure. And in an instant she felt Joe's tongue insistently invade her mouth and she clenched her teeth in surprise.
With a muffled cry, Joe jumped away from her, pulling the blanket off them.
- Are you trying to bite my tongue off?!
-God no! I'm so sorry, it was an accident! How bad does it hurt?- Taylor immediately moved closer to him.
- Not bad, but you have to warn me if you have an intolerance to French kissing.
- I don't think so, it was just sudden and it happened that way. I'm sorry.
Joe muttered, but seeing Taylor staring down at him instead of him, he kissed her.
- It's okay, it doesn't hurt. And from you I'm willing to tolerate even that - he whispered in her ear.
- Not everyone can do that- replied Taylor pulling him to her by his hair.
They kissed again for a while, but then Taylor felt Joe's tongue intent on entering her mouth again. She pulled away from him and asked:
- I guess life doesn't teach you anything, does it?
- I always make the same mistakes- he smirked and went on with his actions.
Taylor tried to relax as much as possible and let his tongue into her mouth, trying not to hurt Joe this time. His tongue gently explored her mouth and tongue and soon Taylor was enjoying it. When they pulled away from each other Joe said:
- was it just me or did you like it?
- I really liked it. I didn't like French kissing before, but you made me change my mind- Taylor watched as the smile on his face grew wider and more smug with each word she said.
Joe got out of bed and Taylor was still a little shy but more openly examining his chest until he put on a T-shirt.
- Since last night didn't work out, do you want me to make us some coffee today-Joe asked when they arrived in the kitchen.
- Yeah, as long as it's not that awful instant coffee you drink.
- Okay, I got it.
- I'm gonna take a shower now- said Taylor, kissed him and went into the bathroom.
When she came out, Joe's coffee escaped from the stove, but she fixed it and they managed to have coffee. Joe brought his phone from his room and started reading messages.
- Taylor, did you see who you were talking to this morning?
- No, I was so sleepy I didn't care. Was it something serious?-she worried.
- Yes, you were talking to my big brother Tom. Serious guy, you know.
- and how bad is it?
- We're about to find out - Joe grinned and dialed Tom's number.
- Hi Tom. Yeah, I just got up. Why, I'm entitled, it's the day off. Lady? What's wrong with the lady? No, it's nothing like that. Okay, I get it. Bye
Taylor watched and listened to him talk the whole time. Unfortunately, she couldn't hear what Tom was saying, but she listened to Joe's lines.
- What did your brother say?- Taylor asked as soon as Joe hung up.
- He's such a serious guy, you know. He's a lawyer in a big law firm, wears nothing but three-piece suits.
Taylor's face changed with each sentence and Joe laughed it off.
- And what have I done...
- Nothing. He just wasn't used to being spoken to in such a disrespectful tone. He asked me how long my girlfriends had been answering the phone for me, and I told him it was today.
- What an honor-Taylor replied sarcastically.
- Admit that you chickened out.
- Never!
Joe smiled and suddenly started tickling Taylor. She immediately started laughing like crazy, unable to stop. Joe tickled her until she admitted she chickened out and then let go.
- I'll get back at you-Taylor promised.
- I can't wait- answered Joe and Taylor rolled her eyes and kissed him.
They did their usual chores, made breakfast, Taylor started the laundry, and then sat down to study. She came into the kitchen as usual and saw that Joe was already studying, but only in his seat in the living room.
- May I join you?-Taylor asked as she came closer.
- You're always welcome- he said, pushing his stuff aside so Taylor could put her
Taylor laid out her things and started to do her homework. So they sat next to each other, occasionally consorting with each other. After a few hours of this kind of studying, Taylor was reading a textbook sitting on the floor, leaning on Joe's lap, while he wrote an essay on his laptop. Taylor heard the lid of the laptop slam shut and felt Joe's kiss on the top of her head.
- I'm hungry. Should we order something?- came Jo's voice.
- I'm too lazy to cook anything, so I'll do it.
- Would you trust me to choose?
- For God's sake.
It took Joe ten minutes to order the food, and when he came back Taylor was already stretched out on the couch.
- You didn't leave me any room to lie down again.
- Well, just get on the edge of the bed somewhere- Taylor said without opening her eyes.
- I'd rather lay on top of you- heard Taylor, and the next second she felt his body give up on hers.
Joe's leg was between Taylor's legs, and he himself began to kiss her lips time after time. When he felt Taylor's tongue trying to penetrate his mouth, he grinned and let their tongues mingle. Taylor's hands roamed down his arms, gradually moving to his collarbones and neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her fingernails dug into his skin. Taylor's nails were short, so it didn't hurt Joe, it felt good.
Their kisses became longer and deeper. Joe's hands moved from Taylor's hips to her waist and from there to her stomach. When he covered her breasts with his hands and squeezed a little, Taylor couldn't help but moan. The sound of her moan intoxicated Joe. He didn't stop kissing her, gently squeezing her breasts with his hands while Taylor kissed him, sometimes sticking her nose into his neck, inhaling the smell of his skin and shower gel.
- I like that situation- Joe said, opening himself up to Taylor.
- Shut up and just don't stop- answered Taylor, snuggling closer to him.
- Best words I've ever heard.
Joe went back to his business and Taylor moaned uncontrollably, unable to stop. One hand went down to the edges of Taylor's shorts and slowly stroked her skin as the doorbell rang.
- Who the hell is that?- Joe asked grudgingly.
- I don't know, so don't answer it.
- We're not answering too much today, don't you think?- asked Joe
- I just don't want to share you with anyone.
Joe returned to her lips, but suddenly Taylor opened her eyes and broke the kiss
- Joe it's a delivery!
- Fuck, I didn't even think the delivery guy would come so fast- Joe immediately got up with Taylor regretfully and ran to the door
Taylor pulled her clothes off and went out after him. She saw only the courier's back and Joe with two bags that smelled delicious.
- What's in there?- she asked.
- Goulash, chicken in sauce, French fries and peach juice-Joe answered, taking it all out of the bags.
They immediately sat down at the table and ate the hot food.
- Can I get you some juice?-Joe asked.
- Pour. Actually, it's your transformation into a caring guy in just two days that's alarming.
- Why is that?- Joe raised an eyebrow.
- It was obvious from the beginning that you didn't like me. And then suddenly you liked me, and I don't know how that happened-Taylor shrugged.
- Who told you that nonsense?-asked Joe as he ate his soup.
- No one, I just saw it myself. You've been such a macho badass since we first met, too badass for me, partygoer.
-I liked you from the beginning, I thought it was obvious- answered Joe taking a bite of chicken.
Taylor put the soup aside in surprise.
- Now I'm surprised.
- There's nothing to be surprised about. You walked into the apartment so beautiful and all in your head. And then you gave me that "some dumb jock who's gonna live with me" kind of look and then you crashed into me and got terribly embarrassed. I didn't want to make fun of you, just to make conversation, and you just went and answered me
They both laughed, remembering their first meeting.
- I thought you thought I was just a quiet little mouse.
- No, you're cool and I like you a lot. And I haven't said it that often before, but I want to say it to you over and over again. I don't know what you did to me-Joe smiled.
- It's so easy for you to say it. You and I are different after all.
-we have a lot in common, you know. And talking about feelings is never easy for me, but I've  been able to do it.
- You couldn't tell - Taylor remembered all his girlfriends and felt a prick in her heart.
- No, really. I once got rejected in front of everyone by a girl I really liked, and after that I shut myself off and had a hard time saying it. You're the first person I've said that to in a long time.
- At least I'm the first in something-Taylor said, but she didn't want to spoil the conversation, that's why she didn't elaborate on it. Joe wanted to say something, but instead he remained silent and continued to eat his food. When he threw away the empty plastic plates he went back to his laptop. Taylor sat down next to him and kissed his chin, gradually moving closer to his lips.
- I'm sorry.
- I'm not as bad as you make me out to be.
- It's just that I was really pissed off by all those girls of yours. I thought it pissed me off that you weren't serious, but now I realize that it pissed me off that it wasn't me in their shoes.
-But I didn't like them.I like you and a lot - Joe smirked, and his hand went to Taylor's thigh.
She just kissed him back, and then went back to her previous seat and continued reading her textbook.