After

The next day the tension between Joe and Noah had subsided a little, though traces of it still hung in the air. But Taylor had already noticed it, and when Noah flew away four days later, the guys even shook hands.

As soon as the door closed behind Noah, Taylor bit her lip and said.

"You know, I was really happy to see him, but there was something missing."

"Oh, what's that?" the Brit grinned slyly.

"You know...your long sexy fingers inside of me for example "

"Oh, really."

"Yup Alwyn,congratulations you've made me into some kind of sex addict after all."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Joe murmured, squeezing Taylor's waist in his arms and bringing their bodies together, already feeling the familiar sensations in his lower abdomen.

As they embraced, Taylor tilted her head up slightly, her lips brushing against Joe's earlobe as she whispered, "You're insatiable, aren't you?"

Joe chuckled softly, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine. "Well, maybe you have that effect on me."

Taylor's fingers traced a teasing pattern along the back of Joe's neck, causing him to shiver in response. "Oh, I definitely plan on taking advantage of that."

His ocean eyes darkened with desire as he met her playful gaze. "Is that so?"

"Mmm-hmm," she hummed, her fingers sliding down the front of his chest.

Their playful banter was quickly replaced by a more intense passion. Joe's lips found Taylor's in a hungry kiss, a mixture of longing and pent-up emotions fueling the fire between them. Taylor's hands gripped his shoulders, pulling him even closer as they lost themselves in the kiss.

Unbeknownst to them, Noah's departure had set off a chain reaction of emotions, bringing Joe and Taylor's desires to the forefront. The tension that had once hung between them had now transformed into an irresistible magnetic pull.

As their kiss deepened, Taylor's fingers began to work on the buttons of Joe's shirt, her touch sending jolts of electricity through his veins. Joe's hands roamed over her back, his fingers dancing along the curves of her spine. Every touch, every sigh, was a testament to the unspoken connection they shared.

In that moment, nothing else mattered. The outside world faded away, leaving only the two of them entangled in each other's arms. And as their bodies pressed closer together, the room filled with the undeniable truth of their desire.

Two and a half hours later, they were both lying on the carpet, and Joe was gently stroking Taylor's back making incomprehensible patterns there

"We didn't even make it to the bed," he joked.

"That's what happens when you have sex regularly and then stop for almost a week." Taylor let out a soft laugh, her fingers tracing lazy circles on Joe's chest. "But it's not like I'm complaining. This is quite a comfortable carpet."

Joe grinned, his fingers stilling on her back. "True. But next time, let's aim for the bed. We might actually make it there."

She propped herself up on her elbow, looking down at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Oh, so you're planning a next time already?"

He pulled her down for a playful kiss. "Absolutely. It's a promise."

Their lips met in a lingering kiss, filled with a mix of tenderness and newfound urgency. The past week's tension and Noah's visit seemed like distant memories now, replaced by the undeniable connection that had only grown stronger between them.