Loki's Wife (Smut)

~>Loki as he appears in the very first avengers movie only he succeeds and Thor and Odin die.<~

I reached for the string next to the head board of my bed. With a gentle pull, and a few moments of waiting, a servant came around the corner.

"Yes, my lady?" He asked, keeping his gaze down.

"Send for my husband. I want him here now." I demanded while lounging across the bed in only my bathrobe.

"Please." I said sweetly as the servant turned and swiftly left the room. I grabbed my wine glass from the table next to the bed and took a big sip. Loki and I got married at a rough point. Odin and Thor 'died suddenly' of course and now he has to run the show while the nine realms falls to pieces. Our wedding was rushed and I'm still waiting to consummate it. And I'm getting impatient.

I poured myself another FULL glass of wine and sprawled myself out half clothed as a treat for my king. If I can get him to show up. It was a good half an hour before the servant returned, knocking before entering.

"My lady, he cannot come to your chambers at the moment... he's..." The servant flinched as I raised my arm and threw the glass at the wall just next to him.

"GET HIM HERE NOW!" I yelled as the servant fled the room. I cast a spell so I could see where he was going and what he was saying. He hurried down hall after hall and into the basement. He burst into a room where Loki and four allies from amongst the nine realms were meeting for peace talks.

"My lord, the lady insists on seeing you this instant." The servant said shakily. Loki noticed the wine splattered across his clothes and on his face.

"What did she do?" He demanded as he looked away from his conversation.

"She threw another wine flute, your Highness." He replied. Loki sighed angrily and stood up.

"Gentlemen, I have business to attend to, I shall return." He said as he turned and stormed his way towards the door. He walked out and the servant followed behind. As they entered the hallway he turned to face the servant.

"What does that petulant, drunkard of a child want now." He snarled.

"I don't know sire, she didn't say." He said with his eyes cast to the floor.

"You're filthy, go clean up and return to your post in exactly one hour." He said and the servant nodded, bowed, and left as Loki turned and thundered away. I broke the spell and decided I would go and meet him. Since I'm such petulant, drunkard, child.

I leapt from my spot on the bed and raged off towards where Loki was heading. I was fuming mad and ready to fight him for insulting me like that.

"There you are, what now?" He barked as he saw me come around the corner. For a moment, a look of shock came over his face as he realized I was in just a robe.

"Fuck you! How dare you call me a petulant child!" I shouted as I approached him with long strides.

"I also called you a drunkard! Since you like spying so much maybe you should cast a spell to clean the wax from your ears!" He shouted back at me. As I came to be toe to toe with him I looked up at how tall he was. My eyes were at chest level with him.

"That may be true, but this drunkard wants a DIVORCE!" I screamed as I pointed my finger in his face. In one swift move he grabbed me and pinned me to the wall with such force it knocked the wind out of me.

"So you need to be sexed. Is that all?" He growled at me.

"No, I don't 'need to be sexed' I need you to preform your duties as a husband." I spoke regaining my voice.