Astarion's Visit (Smut)

~if you let him in game, Astarion will come to you while you're sleeping and feed. In the game you get a debuff and your character does not wake up, and there is no cutscene. I imagine if you did wake up it would go something like this;)~

You go to turn over mindlessly, only just barely able to hang on to sleep after the stress of battle earlier in the day. Then you realize, you can't. It's like your body knows moving now will cause you immense pain. You groan as you stir more. Strangely enough you can feel someone leaning over you, and all at once you understand what's going on.

Astarion, the resident vampire of the group, is latched firmly onto your neck, draining your life force. His arms on either side of you. With a loud sucking noise he detaches from your neck.

"Sorry, darling, I didn't mean to wake you." He goes to move off of you, but you hold him still for a moment.

"It's no problem, I like knowing you're not hungry." Your eyes met his, scarlet and sparkling in the fire light.

"Thank you, I'll try not to cause any extra harm. Don't want you to develop a nasty scar on that delicious neck." He cooed softly, gently stroking your hair back while he towered over you. Your eyes flicked down to the scars on his neck, two vicious puncture marks. Being unable to see his own reflection, you doubt he even remembered they were there. It doesn't look like his master was as gentle with him as he is with you, you noted as you turned over, granting him better access. You parted your legs to better stabilize yourself against the hard ground.

"Anytime." You you smile as he begins to readjust his position. His spine was all distorted from trying to get a good angle without waking you.

"May I put my leg in between yours? It's more comfortable to bend down." He was on all fours directly over top of you.

"Put your leg where ever you need to." You smiled warmly as your cheeks began to flush with colour. Slowly his knee came down between your thighs. He leaned in and re-attached with a sharp, piercing pain deep in the thick of your neck. All at once, heat flooded to your core. Something about the intimacy of this moment, combined with your position was more than enough to drown out the pain. You took deep breaths as your head began to droop down, lost in a trance.

Astarion snaked his hand up into your hair and yanked your head back up. He detached momentarily.

"I can smell your arousal. Do you like this?...Hmm?" He yanked at your hair again when you hesitated.

"I love it..." You hummed. You were a little stunned by his boldness, but pleased nonetheless.

"I'm glad you chose to feed off of me." You could feel yourself dripping with arousal.

"You taste the best... Do you like it rough?" You could feel his breath ghosting against your neck.

"I would like to reward you for being so tasty."

"Oh gods, yes." You purred as he drove his fangs back into your open wound. You'd been waiting for this moment since you first met him. You could feel the blood rushing as he thrusted his hips against your ass. A whimper escaped your lips as Astarion began to rut even more, humming as he went. With a strong, solid arm now between your breasts, supporting your upper body, he began to haul you up into a sitting position all while latched to your neck with a fistful of your hair. He detached for a moment.

"Just getting warmed up love." He whispered gently as he let go of you, slipping his hand into your waistband. His other hand sneaking the rest of the way up to your neck, you could feel a small trickle of blood escape the new holes you just acquired. Astarion continued to grind against you as you felt his member grow.