20

Two days in a row?

Wow

Sorry for not updating in so long

I have no excuse just forgot

Guess that's an excuse but anyway
-------

Ayla pov

"Where are we going?" I ask so I know which way to go.

"Armory," he say, I turn in the direction of it.

Not long after do I hear the alarm go off.

"Got caught," I said turning around to go to the Master his house.

Bard also turned around and walked with me.

Once we arrived, we stood behind and listened.

"I would see those days return," Thorin was speaking to them "I will relight the great forges of the Dwarves and send wealth and riches flowing once more from the halls of Erebor!" The people cheer loudly.

"Death!" shouts Bard people quiet down "That is what you will bring upon us"

"Dragon fire and ruin," he continues, he steps closer to Thorin "If you wake that beast, it will destroy us all," he tells him.

"You can to this naysayer, but I promise you this" he stepped towards Bard "If we succeed all will share in the wealth of the mountain" the people cheer once again "You will have enough gold to rebuild Esgaroth 10 times over!" they cheer louder now.

"Why should we take you for your word we don't know nothing about you"

"Who hear can vouch for your character?" he asks, they start whispering.

I see that Bilbo is hesitant to raise his hand but he does "Me," he says, his hand in the air "I'll vouch for him," they look at him.

He takes a breath "Now, I have travelled far, with these dwarves through great danger and if Thorin Oakenshield gives his word" Thorin had turned to look at him "then he will keep it" he  tells them.

They cheer again as Bilbo and Thorin look at each other, Thorin nods at Bilbo and he nods back nervously, looking away.

He looks at me and I smile teasingly at him, while Bard looks around in disbelief.

Bard tries to get them to listen "All of you! Listen to me! You must listen! Have you forgotten what happened to Dale?" he tells them, they quiet down and whisper to each other "Have you those who died in the firestorm?!" they shake their had looking sad.

"And for what purpose?" he asks them, he looks at Thorin "The blind ambition of a mountain King so driven by greed, he could not see beyond his own desire!"

"Now, now!" says the master "We must not, any of us be too quick to lay blame"

"Let us not forget, that it was Girion, Lord of Dale, your ancestor, who failed to kill the beast!" Thorin looks at him with surprise.

"It's true, sire" Alfrid says "We all know the story" he looks around.

"Arrow arrow, he shot. Each one missing its mark" the people start agreeing and turning on Bard.

Bard steps closer to Thorin looking down at him "You have no right" he shakes his head "No right to enter that mountain"

"I have the only right," Thorin says back, before he turns.

"I to the Master of the Men of the Lake. Will you see the provicie fulfilled?" he asks him.

"Will you share in the great wealth of our people?" he asks him, Bard steps behind Thorin.