𝟶.𝟸

It was the end of the school day and the gang was out in the courtyard sitting on their unofficial water-fountain. The group sat where they almost always sat with Tatum on the far left with Randy on her side, Sidney to the far right sitting in between her boyfriend Billy's legs with him laying blocking any other space on the ledge.

The only difference now is that instead of sitting on the floor Malaya has found herself sitting in between Stu's thighs, his arms wrapped lazily around her waist pulling her closer to his body.

"Hunt? Why would they ask if you like to hunt?" Asked the blonde targeted towards the tall guy that's always wearing some type of knitted sweater. "I don't know, they just did."

"Because their bodies were gutted."

Making Sidney flinch while Malaya looked down grimaced by what he had just said, he said it as if it was one of the horror movies he's been watching. "Oh Randy." Groaning as she put the graves that were in her hands back into the bag.

"Thanks Randy." Billy sarcastically said after seeing how the two girls reacted.

Hugging his girl closer to his body as he leaned down towards her ear whispering something only she was able to hear. "You alright love?" Kissing her temple after doing so. "I'm fine." Her head still down, fingers playing with his hands trying to keep her mind at bay.

"They didn't ask me if I like to hunt." Catching the two's attention, "Because there's no way a girl could have killed them." Stu taunted knowing how much of a feminist the blonde was.

"That is so sexist. The killer could have easily been a female, BASIC INSTINCT."

"Don't forget Carrie and Mrs. Voorhees."

Everyone looked at the girl who hasn't uttered a word the whole time, the gang was pretty shocked she would even touch upon the subject though happy that she's finally said something.

"Exactly." Tatum raised her voice, turning the attention back to the earlier subject. "That was an ice pick- not exactly the same." Randy argued completely ignoring Malaya's previous points.

"Yeah, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. Takes a real man to do something like that." Looking up at her boyfriend weirdly the girl couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was saying it as if it was something to be proud of.

The blonde shook her head, "Or a man's mentality."

"How do you gut someone?" Sidney asked quietly , almost as if she was talking to herself. The gang looked towards the banged girl, it was silent before a certain dumbass decided to answer the girl's tact.

"You take a knife and slit from the groin to the sternum."

Sidney and Malaya could feel a shiver down to they're soul, everyone else rolled their eyes at Stu's stupidity, especially Billy.

"What? She asked."

"It's called tact, you fuckrag."

"Sorry."

"Remember in JAWS when they caught the wrong shark at first and Richard Dreyfuss cut it open to look for body parts and all they found was a license plate and all this white milky goo." Randy asked, looking towards Malaya who was clearly not comfortable talking about this.

Noticing this Stu leaned over to sock Randy in the arm as if to warn him.

Deciding to change the subject Sidney brought out the topic of dating, "Hey Stu, didn't you used to date Casey?" Bringing everyone's attention towards him. "Yeh, for like two seconds." He replied, giving a little laugh at the thought of the short lived relationship.