𝟶.𝟿

Soft ringing filled the girl's ear as her eyes opened from the deep long slumber she had taken. Rubbing her eyes, adjusting them to the darkness of the familiar room of Stu Macher's, after he had offered to properly care for her wounds back in the car upon seeing the injury he had taken her straight to his house where his mother, who was a nurse, assisted her.

This resulted in her being bedridden and Stu going off by himself to consult Randy at the blockbuster shop about the Halloween party or siesta as he called it.

Shifting her head towards the window to see that it had now been night time meaning she had either missed the party as it's been too quiet for a siesta or they are now at the movie section, she'd leaned more on the rather after hearing a blood pcurdling scream coming from the scream queen herself.

Not wanting to miss anymore than she'd already have she pulled herself up to a sitting position using the intense amount of pillows given to her as a backrest as she ran her hands to her now knotting thick brown hair making a low ponytail before twisting it using the clip she had placed on the bedside table to keep it in place.

Standing up off the bed Malaya made her way towards the bedroom door not bothering to turn on any lights as the street lights shining through the un-curtained window had lit up the room enough for the girl to locate the door.

Entering the hallway leading to the living room, the girl stood by the door leading to the garage, watching a group of people most she doesn't know watch the iconic Halloween movie.

Limping her way towards her boyfriend who had laid on the small couch sideways wearing the same knitted sweater he had let her wear the night of Casey's murder. "Can I join?" Leaning on the backrest of the couch looking towards the left looking at his tv lit face.

"Yeah, come here." Grabbing her arm leading her towards the other side of the small red couch where his feet rested slightly apart from each other letting her fall between them, her back resting on his chest grabbing the beer from his hands to taking a small sip letting the bottle lean on her stomach though still tightly gripped in her hands not wanting to spill on the shirt she had once again stolen from Stu.

"Wait- wait- look at it here it comes..." Randy pointed out as a murder scene had just about to come on. When finally being presented made everyone "ohh!" Some were disappointed while others were disgusted.

"No, the blood is all wrong! Why did they do that?! It's too red." A guy on the long couch complained, Malaya couldn't help but nod in agreement.

"Wait wait, here comes another." As they all subconsciously leaned towards the tv anticipatingly..."Ooh!" They all called out instinctively, "yes!" The same guy who had complained earlier called out clearly liking the scene better.

"Predictable. Knew he was going to bite it." Another guy called out as the guy next to him also complained. "How can you watch this shit over and over?"

"Shhhhh." Both Randy and Malaya shushed though their eyes and attention staying at the small television screen.

"I wanna see Jamie Lee's breasts. When do we see Jamie Lee's breasts?" Stu complained, making the brunette lightly elbow his ribs knocking the air out of him. "Ow-I mean what are breasts," this only makes the girl laying on his chest roll her eyes as she crosses her arms on her chest.

"Not until TRADING PLACES in '83. Jamie Lee was always the virgin in horror movies. She didn't show her tits until she went legit." Explained Randy his right hand touching on the girl's hand next to him.

"Or afford one," the two girls sat on the ground in front of the couple snickered to themselves.

"No way." A random guy called out in disbelief.