{Chapter 36.5• Dream~BAD ENDING}

•I actually forgot about this story, I am so sorry about that•
Optional
【I will give you options on who to choose though I will have to copy and paste some things】
-Ending One - Bad Endings
【There will be two possible endings, One good ending and one bad ending】

     •Dream•

     Dream wasnt expecting anything. After all, He didnt really expect her to love him as did he.  Of course his love compare to others, Wasnt as strong,

   sure he love her but looking at Error who is a villain, waiting for her answer so patiently. he felt incomparable.

      Dream clench his skeleton hands and listen for her soft voice. Unexpectedly..it was him.

    I chose....Dream Her words shook him as he and her wasnt as close as others, He was happy and he glance at the others to see it was only him and her as others had left.

      ...funny story, I am actually very curious about you. I often glance at you but soon that turn into something different then curiosity. I dont know if you felt the same so i chose for you  to say it today..well its not like i can say it any other day{Y/n} whispers as she look down at the ground in embarrassment that she had admit she been looking at him.

      Dream face flush in a golden color  and his grin grew bigger, ..I had liked you from the moment i saw you, I dont know what it was, perhaps that i felt nothing but pure aura from you, that seem to attract me to you Dream said and he covers his face to hide his golden flushed face,

       {Y/n} smiles and grab his had to remove from his flush face, {Y/n} smiles and decided to kiss his head very slightly and his flush head grew more golden and backed away.

         Why dont we start over? I am {Y/n} {L/n} She said and held her hand out for a handshake.

       Dream golden face slowly fades as he smiles and shook her hand. ..I'm dream sans .

      {Y/n} abruptly pulled him towards the close edge of the cliff and sat down, also pulling him along. Well then. Why don't  we start with our favorite stuff?{Y/n} suggested and dream thought about it and nodded.

     Okay, First! i like.... {Y/n} and dream continue to talk for what seems like hours and hours. Laughing here and there,

         {Y/n} and dream stop talking after 2 hours and lay down, {Y/n} was pretty exhausted from talking nonstop. of course dream arent, he is a skeleton after all.

        {Y/n} thought of an idea, Lets name the stars! She said excitedly and picked out the biggest star, That one will be...Dream and the one next to it will be {Y/n}

        ...thats us Dream whispered and look at the two stars,  ...I will be there soon{Y/n} whispered  and  dream didnt seem to heard.

         Dream smiled at the thought of the two stars will be there for eternity, well maybe not. 

       Dream picked out a smaller stars and gave it a name Juil, Juil? thats peculiar, its unique, then i will name that one {Y/n} hand move and picked out a random star

      {insert name}? {Y/n} whispered and smiled.
dream noticed that {Y/n} look tired, why dont you rest? you seem really tired Dream said and sat up.

     ...if i do then i won't wake up. {Y/n} said quietly as she didn't had enough energy to even make her voice louder. Dream eyes widen as he remembers but he clench his hands and smile softly, Thats okay, You can sleep for as long you want.. The stars will be there Dream said and pat her head and she turn her head towards him. I love you, so go. Its fine. dont worry about me  Dream whispered and {Y/n} eyes slowly close.

     Dream watch as her aura slowly vanish signalling that she was gone, perhaps with the stars. Dream felt tears beginning to fall ever so slightly.  

     Dream hand was still patting her head and soon it slowly vanish, Dream looked at his hand in confusion and realized its slowly growing towards his head.

   Dream decided to hug her one last time before vanishing into thin golden dust that flows away with the wind.

     Dream open his eyes and look around to find himself. home. He quickly turn around and notice  the Tree of Feeling was back to how it used to be, He turn to find his one and only brother. Back to normal. no more tentacles or goo.  Dream quickly ran to hug his brother,

                                        im home