𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Win's POV
I had to immediately have my things packed. Once the agreement was signed, I have to forcefully move into the Chivaaree home legally. I don't know how Bright got the right but he does.

He practically owns me now.

My father's hotel business is save with the massive investment from Bright. Just in a couple of days, we were doomed and just like that, everything was up and running again. Even the co-works came back to work with us again. The customers came back happily to their favorite hotel of ours.

Everything was perfect, but not for me.

A knock on my door disturb me. My last breaths in this house that my father payed so much home for. He had this house build of my liking and my mothers. Now I won't be able to stay in it.

"Come in." I command.

"Mr. Metawin, your husband Bright Vachirawit has his limo waiting for your arrival." My secretary told me and I signed heavily.

I stood up and walked pass her. Seeing my mother with a faint smile and my dad rubbing my mother's back. I pretend I don't care to see him. They are dead to me now. Bright's platinum black limo shines in the sunlight as you can tell this is the most expensive limo I have ever seen.

I sat in the back as they take me to the man that cheated on me. I don't know what to expect once I get there. I'm going to be living with a richer family. Bright's golden gates automatically opened as the line of guards scurry to the entrance way of Bright's house.

The limo door opened and I stepped out. Mrs. London greeted me as she passed through the guards.

"Welcome Mr. Metawin, it's always great to see you again." She said as she bowed. I nodded and mustered up a smile.

Mrs. London is a gentle and nice women. I respect her dearly.

"This way please." She said as she made way for me and the guards moved out of the way as well. I nodded and walked the path.

I walked into Bright's large double doors as I step foot in his house again. Last time I was here, I didn't get a good look to take in the view of his home. I was in a rush and wanted his help to even notice, but now that I see it all, his home is beautiful.

But it's not mine.

"Bright will be right with you. Call me if you need me." Mrs. London said and she left my side.

I step in a little further to get a better look around the house. I might as well since, I will be living her from now on. I come across a picture and it was giving me a huge sense of déjà vu.

When I looked at it carefully, I realized it was a photo that I took and Bright hanged it on his wall. A picture of him in the middle of a field of flowers. The sunlight shined perfectly on his skin and the atmosphere was just right. I remembered that I had to take this picture.

"You remember?" I heard a voice startling me. I turned and saw Bright. "You told me this was your favorite picture but yet, you gave it to me to keep." He said as Bright stood beside me.

"I don't remember. I erased all memories of us." I lied to him.

"Have you eaten? I can have the maids cook you something." Bright asked me.

"No, I rather starve." I stated as I walked away from him. I walked all the way upstairs like I know where I am going.

I felt Bright's hand grabbing me by the arm as he stopped me.

"Let's not make things difficult than it has to be. By law, you are my husband and we are married. That means we must reconcile and learn to love each other." Bright explained and I almost choke.