𝙎𝙞𝙭

Bright's POV
My father was not kidding when he said running the company was not easy. I know what I signed up for but even though he didn't force me, I wanted to be part of the business world.

My door knocked as I was interrupted from my virtual meeting. It's not a big deal thought because it was just wrapping up for the day.

"Mr. Vachirawit-" Mrs. London began to say put I stopped her.

"No need to worry Mr. Atthaphan, you will have my full support. We will talk soon." I ended the call as I shut my laptop. "Yes, Mrs. London" I pat my attention to her.

"Sir, you have a someone here to see you." She said.

"It is Win?" I asked her.

"No, It's....Mr. Kanawat." She told me.

"Bring him in." I told her.

"Okay Kha." She said as she excuses herself. I saw Gulf walking in.

"It's been a long time P'bright. When are you planning to take me out to dinner?" Gulf questions and I smirk at him.

"Does this ring on my finger not apply to you that I am not allowed to take no other man on a date" I told him and Gulf chuckles.

"Oooh, I heard about your unexpected marriage between you and the son of Metawin Cooperations. I also heard they're hotel was about to shut down but you saved it." Gulf mentioned as I shook my head.

"The marriage was unexpected but it wasn't an accident or a mistake. I simply wanted to marry Win." I admit to him.

"I'm glad to hear but I miss you at school Phi." Gulf said.

"I'll be back tomorrow actually." I told him and I saw a huge smile on his face.

"Thank god and also, you heard about the annual banquet, right? A bunch of higher power business groups are throwing this huge ass party. My family was invited and my father is forcing me to go." Gulf mentioned and I guess I do recall about some party.

"Isn't it this Friday?" I asked and Gulf nodded.

"You should definitely come and it would be quite unfortunate is the billionaire Son of Bangkok doesn't show up." Gulf tries to bate me and I know what he's doing.

"It's not like I have a choice. I'll just use the party as a way to talk to some on my investors." I told Gulf.

"And you're bringing your husband, right?" He smirked at me.

"It's up to Win if he wants to. I can just go alone." I admit to him.

"It doesn't really matter if he comes are not. Just make sure you keep your word about coming. I'll see you tomorrow at school." Gulf admitted as he excuses himself out of my office.

Now this business banquet has me wondering who will show up. Will my parents be there or maybe The Tontawan family might as well. I guess it doesn't matter if Tu's parents show. Tu is overseas and she's not coming back.

***********
I wrap this things up quickly with work and finally went down to eat dinner. I already see Win at the table. I took a seat in front of him as we face each other. The food was placed center of the table as the aroma of the food hit my nose.

It's not a mistake that Mrs. London's cooking is the best.

"How was school?" I started the conversation.

"Same as always."I admit to him.

"You should probably transfer to mine. I'd like to see you more." I admit to him and I heard a scoff coming from Win's mouth.