𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

Bright's POV
After the conversation with Tay in the limo, Me and Win went back into father's hotel room and I told me driver to take Tay home.

Tay is good at what he does but even him knows this is a hard mystery to solve. Whoever shot Win's dad could be anyone. But the police doesn't have any leads and I don't know who Mr. Opas-Iamkajorn emeries are. I married Win but I failed as a son-in law to protect incidents like this from happening.

Maybe the culprit is not an enemy of Mr. Opas-Iamkajorn but an enemy of me.

I looked at Win as he seemed so quiet after Tay left. He hasn't said a word when Tay told him about the incident that happened. I wonder what's going on his brain right now.

"Win, are you.....alright?" I asked him carefully.

"How can I be alright when there is someone trying to purposely kill me dad? I'm freaking out and I'm so scared that he could be trying to kill my mom too." Win confessed as he breaks down in tears.

I brought him close as I hugged him.

"Don't worry. I'll do anything I can to find out who did this." I promise him.

"I can't leave my parents Bright. They are all I have left." Win admitted as his voice got more deeper and painful. He's hurting and I hate when he is hurt.

"Let's go inside and check on your dad." I suggested and Win nodded as he wipe his tears away. Some landed on my suite but I don't care.

"Sorry that I messed up your clothes." He said and I sort of chuckle.

"It's fine. It's not gonna hurt me." I told him as I pet his head.

We walked back inside the hospital together and went back to Dad's room. Once we got back in, Win's father has just awaken. Win's mom was right beside him as Dew and Prim stood in front of his bed.

"D-Dad?" Win spoke. "Dad!" He shouted a bit as he ran up to his father and hugged him.

"I'm okay." Mr. Opas-iamkajorn said.

"No you're not. You were shot and you're smiling like everything is okay." Win scold his own dad and I think it's funny.

"I'm smiling because you are talking to me again. It's been a long time son." Mr. Opas-iamkajorn said and I watch Win bite his button lip nervously of guilt.

"You're my dad. How can I not talk to you?" Win said.

"Ohhh..... I see." He said as everyone sort of chuckles.

"Oh by the way, don't worry about the hospital bill. I covered that during your operation." I spoke up and admitted.

"Bright, really you didn't have to do that. We could of-"

"Please it's not a big deal. I wanted to." I admitted.

"Bright, you are so good to us. Thank you for taking care of Win." Mrs. Opas-iamkajorn said and I nodded.

************
It was getting dark out and we practically spent the entire day with Win's father. I can tell Win didn't want to leave his dad alone and that he is scared. Dew and Prim left and Win fell asleep right beside his dad. His father fell asleep too and I just watch this calm loving scenery.

I felt a pat on my shoulder as Mrs. Opas-iamkajorn places her hand on my shoulder.

"I never thought I would see Win fall asleep right next to his father like this." She spoke to me.

"I'm too blame why he was mad at him in the first place." I blame myself.

"Bright no hun, you saved us. I fully supported you and Win's marriage. I'm afraid Win and his father been had some bad blood before this. They would never stay on the same page." She admitted and now I'm curious.

"Why is there relationship so rocky? If you don't mind me asking?" I asked carefully.

"Win's dad does thing most of the time without thinking and Win gets mad about it. Win is always reminding his father to be carful." Mrs. Opas-iamkajorn explained.

"My father and I are the same. He wants to be carful." I admitted.

"I guess fathers and Sons have a different way of bonding." She said and I heard a yawn escaping her mouth.

"Mom, are you tired? Do you want to sleep?" I asked her.

"Just a little but don't worry about me. I want to stay with my husband. You and Win should head back home. I know you have lots of work to do." She said to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her one more time and she nodded with a smile on her face.

I got up as I walked up towards Win. I pat his back to wake him up as he did.

"Win, let's go home." I whispered to him.

"Hmmm.....o-okay." He said in his sleepy voice. Stretching as he regain himself. Win stands up from the chair and grabs his jacket.

"Mom, we are leaving. Take care of yourself." Win walked up to his mom.

"Okay, get home safe." She said and me and Win left the hospital room.

The halls were a bit dark and not much light was shining through the halls. Almost looked kinda of spooky like. Win stood closer to me since he is still a little sleepy.

The limo was waiting for us as my guard Mason was staying alert at all times. He opened the door for us and I let Win step in first. As we sat in the car, Win let out a huge sigh.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm so stressed out and worried." He admitted.

"Are you really that stressed? Can I relive it?" I asked as my voice became husky and lower as I place my hand onto Win's thigh.

"Stop it, not now." He removed my hand and I just chuckle.

"I'm kidding. Just lay on me and get some rest. Tomorrow I'll talk to Tay." I told him and Win looked at me and nodded and did as I said.

He lay his head on my shoulder as his arms were wrapped around me, hugging my torso. I let his head as I repeatedly gave him head kisses.

__________________________________

A/N: I've been watching The Eclipse drama 😌

I'll probably update again in two days since I have some free time.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍