Keyblade Hero 3 Plus 3

Sora, Kairi, Lea, Haya, Donald and Goofy arrived at a new world that has a city and a red bridge called San Fransokyo, much to Haya's amazement.

"Cool!" Haya cried.

"C'mon, let's go!" Donald said.

Haya frowned. "Aww, but I wanna take a look at the big city!"

"Yeah, it does seem pretty exciting," Goofy said.

"Sure is," Sora agreed.

"Mm-hmm," Kairi and Lea nodded.

"I feel so metropolitan!" Haya said. "Uh, cosmopolitan?"

"How about... Not-apolitan!?" Lea sighed.

Sora sees Haya taking out her Gummi Phone. "Uh, what are you doing?"

"I gotta tell Hikari what a blast this place is," Haya said.

"But we just got here, kid," Lea said. "We haven't even done anything yet.

Donald glared at Haya. "Blast? I'll show you a blast!"

Suddenly, Kairi heard an explosion and turns around to see the Heartless causing all the chaos. "Heartless!" She summoned her Destiny's Embrace Keyblade.

Sora summoned his Kingdom Key Keyblade and turns to the others who summoned their weapons. "C'mon!"

As the six rushed over to battle the Heartless, they saw a young woman in a yellow armored suit named Go Go Tomago getting knocked back.

A boy's voice was heard. "Go Go! You okay?"

Haya looked up to see a boy in a purple armored suit named Hiro Hamada and his inflated robot ally in a red suit named Baymax arriving. "What in..."

Hiro rushed over to Go Go with Baymax. "Go Go." He looked over at his robot companion. "Baymax!"

	Baymax scans Go Go's body

Baymax scans Go Go's body. "Go Go's suit has shielded her from a major injury, but the blow she sustained to her head has caused a mild concussion. We should take caution and not move her until we can fully stabilize her head."

Hiro nodded. "Got it."

Haya gasped as she, Sora, Kairi, Lea, Donald and Goofy ran up to Baymax. "Oh, cool! That's a robot!"

Baymax turned around and waves at the six. "Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion."

Haya smiled. "Wow, cool! This rules!"

"Uh, Haya?" Goofy frowned.

"Remember our other problem?" Sora finished.

"The Heartless," Donald said.

Haya just realized something as she and the others start running towards the Heartless. "Whoops! Oh yeah!"

Hiro stopped the six for a moment. "Hey! Who are you?"