Gathering of the Seven Guardians

Soon... Hikari, Donald, Goofy, Haya, Lea and the seven guardians of light are back at Master Yen Sid's tower.

Master Yen Sid smiled at everyone. "At last, we are all assembled. First: Sora, Princess Hikari, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done." Then he turned to Terra, Ventus and Aqua. "And you, Aqua, Terra and Ventus: we are fortunate to have you back."

Terra nodded. "Thanks, Master Yen Sid. I only wish we could have returned to help sooner."

"I agree," Aqua smiled at everyone. "We're grateful to all of you for rescuing us."

"Thank you," Ventus said.

"I feel bad for letting you guys down," King Mickey frowned as he looked over at Hikari. "And I let you down, Hikari. We tried, but we still haven't found your parents."

Hikari smiled. "It's no big deal. Sure they are still alive but I still have my sister, my grandparents here and my aunt and uncle who are at Radiant Garden."

"Hey! What am I? Chopped liver?" Ichiro frowned.

Taigen sighed as he looks at Ichiro. "Can't forget about you, fellow apprentice."

	"Mickey told me that you saved me in the realm of darkness," Riku said to Aqua

"Mickey told me that you saved me in the realm of darkness," Riku said to Aqua. "I should have gone to help you right away. But I was too inexperienced. I'm sorry. I know that I let you down."

Aqua smiled at Riku. "No, just the opposite."

"Did ya know Riku's a true Keyblade Master now?" Goofy asked Terra.

Terra looked at Riku and smiled. "Really? That's great."

Donald stood next to King Mickey. "The King, too."

Aqua smiled at King Mickey. "Good for you!"

Hikari looked over at Sora and smirked. "But Sora here needs work."

Sora gave Hikari a stern look. "Yeah, rub it in..."

Aqua laughed with Terra, Ventus, Riku, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Hikari and smiled at Sora. "I'm happy to see that you haven't changed one bit. Sora, you probably don't remember..."

Sora was thinking about it. "Umm... Uhhhhhh..."

"It's okay," Aqua smiled.

Queen Minnie noticed that Lea is clearing his throat and turns to Master Yen Sid. "Master? Aren't you forgetting more people?"

Master Yen Sid looked over at Lea, Kairi and Haya. "Ah yes. Let us not forget our new Keyblade wielders. Lea, Kairi, Haya, you have made tremendous strides."

"We sure did," Haya nodded.

"Hey there," Lea said to Master Yen Sid. "And that's "future Keyblade Master"—"

Aqua was surprised to see Kairi again. "Kairi?" She walked over to her and looks at her necklace. "Incredible! It is you."

"You know her?" Sora and King Mickey said at the same time and then exchanges looks with each other. "Hey!"