A return of a father/Xemnas captures Hikari

After Sora and Kairi had finished helping Riku and King Mickey defeat five of the Organization members, they arrived at the Twist of Isolation and saw Aqua and Terra fighting Young Xehanort, Hiromi fighting Nobu-Xehanort, Ventus and Haya fighting Vanitas.

"Terra! Aqua! Ven! Haya!" Sora and Kairi shouted.

Terra, Ventus, Aqua and Haya smiled in relief. "Sora, Kairi."

Hiromi looked at Sora and Kairi. "Oh. I never got a chance to introduce myself. I'm Hiromi. Hikari and Haya's mother."

Terra sees Young Xehanort disappear and looks at Vanitas and Nobu-Xehanort. "Fight those two now, talk later."

Sora, Aqua, Haya and Hiromi nodded as they help Terra fight Nobu-Xehanort while Kairi help Ventus fight Vanitas.

Kairi managed to hit Vanitas' mask with her Destiny's Embrace Keyblade, causing it to shatter. Then her eyes widened as Vanitas' face was revealed. "Y-Your face...! It look just like Sora's."

"I'm the piece of Ventus that was taken away," Vanitas explained as he looks at Sora who ran over to Kairi and Ventus. "And you're the piece Ventus needed to be whole again. So...why shouldn't you and I look exactly the same? You define me, Sora, the same way that Ventus does. We are brothers who, together, make a greater whole."

Sora glared at Vanitas. "Then why won't you stand by our side? Instead of with darkness?"

Vanitas smirked. "Because I am darkness. And I do stand by your side. I'm the shadow that you cast. How much closer could I be?"

Kairi exchanges looks with Sora and turns to Vanitas. "But he—"

"But I didn't ask for this," Ventus said. "To be sifted apart, nice and neat. We should be free to choose. Not just light, not just darkness. We decide what we are."

	Vanitas looked at Ventus

Vanitas looked at Ventus. "But... Ventus, I did decide who I am. You see?"

"And what you are is darkness?" Ventus asked.

Vanitas nodded. "What I am is darkness."

"Okay," Ventus sighed.

"How is that okay? Vanitas!" Sora frowned as Vanitas fades away.