Chapter 9

I managed to run through the door of our room just a few seconds ahead of Loki and ran silently and hid under his bed just as the door burst open and he came storming in with a devilish smirk on his face. I giggled quietly as I slide further under the bed and caught a glimpse of Loki's smirk turning into a full blown evil grin as he murmured quietly in a voice that had dropped an octave with lust.

"Do you think you can hide from me? I do so love hide and seek. I know I'll love what happens after. I will find you and I will take you hard. So hide, pet, hide well." I bit my lip to keep from moaning as I felt a rush of heat settle between my legs and I crossed my legs as best I could under the bed. I watched his boots walk away from the bed and very quietly and quickly eased myself out from under the bed. I smirked and turned towards the door to take off running again only to run straight into Loki and mentally cursed myself for not remembering that he could replicate himself.

"Found you, pet." He whispered with a wicked smile that had me moaning and wrapping my arms around his neck. He began walking forwards causing me to walk backwards as he walked me to the bed. "You smell good enough to eat. And eat you I shall." He growled as he threw me backwards onto the bed and I immediately began shedding as much of my costume as I could before he could rip it off of me wanting to keep it and take back to the Avengers Tower for when Loki visited Midgard. He froze in place and looked at me with an almost incredulous look on his face and said, "You can't be serious." I looked at him completely baffled and he straightened up and answered my unspoken question.

"After tonight my dear, your life on Midgard is done. You shall be my queen and all throughout the nine realms shall know of us as we worship each other for eternity." He said as he moved towards me. I gasped as the realization hit me of what he was truly saying. "Loki." I breathed as he pulled my naked body against his and looked up into his now dark midnight blue eyes. He dipped his head down to where his lips were a breath from mine and whispered, "Please, dove. Be my queen. Don't go back to Midgard and leave me all alone here. For I know not what sort of monster I would turn into should you go."

The desperation in his voice broke my heart and I put my hand over his heart that I could feel racing in his chest and said, "I'm not going anywhere, Loki." A dazzling smile lit his features for all of a split second before his hand snaked it's way around the back of my neck and drew me into a fiery kiss. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and he moaned into the kiss and he slid his tongue against mine just as my back hit his bed. I gasped and arched my back as he attacked my neck with open mouthed kisses, bites, and soft kitten licks. He chuckled darkly in my ear which caused me to moan as he whispered huskily, "Someone's all riled up tonight."

He attacked the other side of my neck causing his hair to splay over my face and I wrapped my legs around his waist and began biting his neck. He groaned into my neck which caused me to whimper against his and suddenly he was in predator mode. With a low growl he was gone from my neck and I whined as the cool air hit the places he'd been biting as they stung a bit and suddenly I felt my legs being placed on his shoulders. I opened my eyes and looked down my body to see him with that evil smile on his face as he whispered against my inner thigh,

"Naked, at my mercy. Now we can begin." He gently kissed where his mouth had been when he spoke and I whimpered only to gasp when I felt his tongue on my clit. Biting my lip so as to keep as quiet as I could I grabbed two handfuls of the sheet beneath me as he moved his tongue slightly lower and slid it agonizingly slow into my pussy. He stopped and looked up at me with an eyebrow arched and teased, "I'm sorry, my love. You'll have to speak up, I can't hear a thing."

I opened my eyes with a low growl of my own and went to sit up just as he shoved his tongue back inside me causing me to scream his name as I grabbed a handful of his hair in one hand and another handful of the sheet with the other. "Mmmm...that's it, kitten....scream for me. Mmmm....you taste like sin." He moaned against my pussy as he ate me out. I hit my back once again as he began to rub my clit hard and fast and I wrapped my legs around his shoulders and hooked my ankles and began to grind against his tongue.