Chapter 14

I laid there completely stunned into silence as he lay beside me smirking. "You...you want me...to have your baby?" I managed to say weakly as my brain finally processed what he'd said. "Yes, my queen, I want you to have my baby." He said softly as he smiled at me. In the back of my mind a small part of me wondered if he wasn't just going to knock me up and then leave me but the rest of my mind told me that after all he'd done for me that honestly wasn't his style when it came to me.

"I...yes, Loki. The answer is yes." I murmured and he smiled from ear to ear before he pounced upon me causing me to squeal and giggle as he kissed me all over the face and neck. He'd just slid his hand between my legs and started to tease me as his tongue slid between my lips when a knock was heard at the door. We both groaned and he broke the kiss and untangled himself from me and got gracefully up off of the bed and cracked the door open. "Yes, Sif?" He asked rather impatiently causing me to crack up. "Your mother and father wished for me to tell you that there will be a banquet in honor of your Midgardian queen this evening. Your mother and father also wished for me to tell you that she needs to arrive at said banquet in one piece." Sif said in a tone that screamed "Don't have too much fun in other words."

Loki growled and I burst into giggles which caused Sif to start laughing and he said, "Tell them that I understand completely and I'll do my best but I cannot and will not promise them anything, for you see, my Midgardian goddess has just agreed to bear my child." My giggling was cut short and Sif gasped loudly and said, "Is she already...?" Loki huffed as I flopped back and groaned in embarrassment because I knew as soon as Loki shut the door after answering her that she'd run and tell the Avengers, Odin, Frigga and Thor. I could already imagine the looks on the team's faces when they found out what we were up to and groaned louder as Loki growled, "No, she is not, because we keep getting interrupted!"

He slammed the door and stalked back to the bed and climbed back in between my legs but instead of him placing his hand back between my legs he drug his fingernails against my hips vanishing my pants and panties all at the same time which caused me to gasp loudly as the cold air hit my now freshly exposed skin. "Loki!" I whimpered and he grinned up at me evilly and without any warning dove between my legs and began to ravish me thoroughly with his silver tongue I'd come to absolutely love. I screamed and arched my back as I tangled one hand in his long, sleek black hair and the other in the bed sheets.

"So good. So sweet." He moaned as he continued to lap at my dripping cunt causing me to get wetter with each word. He hooked his arms underneath my hips and pulled me towards him roughly as he began rubbing my swollen clit at the same time that he slid his tongue inside my pussy causing me to scream his name quite loudly. Through my lust fogged brain, I could hear down the hall the sounds of voices getting closer and I tried to form the words to tell Loki that Sif had told the others and they were all on their way to our room but before I could do so he flicked his hand towards the door locking it from the inside and casting the same soundproofing spell he'd used before on it without moving his tongue from me.

"Loki, baby, I'm...Hnnnn!" I moaned as he looked up at me and winked and suddenly there was a muzzle over my mouth. It was essentially the same style as the one that had been placed on him when he was hauled back to Asgard from New York but it was fitted exactly to me. "Shhhh, don't want to get too loud now do we, darling? Now I believe that I haven't given you permission to cum for me yet have I, pet?" He growled as he kissed and bit his way back up to where he was lying directly on top of me. I shook my head no and pleaded with him using my eyes alone to please let me cum but he simply laughed and said, "I told you that it's up to me when you get to cum, now be a good girl and flip over on to your hands and knees and let me ravish you." I did as I was told and flipped over onto my hands and knees and grabbed a hold of the headboard just as he thrust hard inside me causing me to inhale sharply and him to growl darkly behind me. "You like this, kitten? You like when your king is this rough? You love it when I leave bite marks and bruises all over your perfect skin. You like it when I mark you as MINE!" He leaned down and growled in my ear as he thrust harder and faster. Colored spots began to swim in my vision as I fought hard against my orgasm that was just aching to wash over me.

"So beautiful when I ravish you, my queen." He moaned and I felt his thrusts beginning to get sloppy and I looked over my shoulder at him with desperate, lust filled eyes. He chuckled darkly as he came hard inside me and leaned down and kissed the sensitive spot on my neck and whispered brokenly, "Not...yet...dove." He pulled out quickly causing me to scream in frustration which was muffled by the metal covering my mouth and before I could blink I was across his lap. It took me a few seconds before I realized what he was about to do and I began to squirm which only caused the inevitable to happen that much sooner. With his left arm holding me firmly in place on his lap his right hand arced down and smacked me hard on the ass causing me to moan. He chuckled again and said, "What was that, pet? I can't quite hear you around the gag. Not that I have any intention of removing it. You do look so lovely when you're helpless like that."

I looked back over my shoulder glaring at him which earned me two more swats but instead of moaning like I knew he wanted me to I didn't make a sound. Loki figuring out quite quickly what I was doing hauled me up so that I was straddling him. "Are you trying to tease me, my sweet little devil? Do you think that's wise?" He whispered as he began peppering kisses up and down my neck causing my breathing to speed up but I refused to make a sound and winked at him playfully.

"Oh, my sweet, beautiful, naive girl. I will have you screaming my name by the end of this night." He growled as he flipped us back over to where we was once again on top. He looked up at me just as he began kissing my inner thighs and vanished the muzzle off my face but I clenched my jaw and smiled down at him sweetly and thought inside my head, "That's sweet of you, my King. But it's still not going to give me incentive to scream for you. You're going to have to do better than that."

A low, feral growl escaped his lips as his eyes momentarily flashed the brightest scarlet red and I took that opportunity to do the one thing that he wasn't expecting. I flipped off the bed, grabbed my shorts and his green tunic and ran for the door.