Platonic Yandere Adams Family with a Kuundere goth reader (headcanons)

- You are different! Just like them! If you're not an Adams, then why would you dress like that?

- From the moment they see you each one is 100% convinced you are an Adams.

- When you remain completely calm through your inevitable kidnapping, they are even more sure you're an Adams. No one else would be that calm in a situation like that.

- When you first get to your new home Wednesday is more than happy to "play" with her new sibling. She wants to show you everything she knows no matter how dark and creepy it is.

- Uncle Fester has pranks and tricks planned out to play on you, and Grandmama Adams shows you what she likes to cook in the kitchen.

- Pugsley will talk your ear off about anything he can think of.

- Thing will follow you around all day long. It is hard to get a moment away from them. Not that you seem to try to get a moment away from the sentient hand.

- Lurch tries to be comforting to you. The keyword is "tries". Anytime spent between the two of you is awkward and silent, with an occasional smile from Lurch.

- Morticia is quiet on her own, but she likes you to sit with her while she sews or tends to the garden.

- Gomez will catch you up on all of the family's history. He shows you old videotapes tells you about all the things in the house and has the family talk a walk out to the graveyard with you to show you the different family members and how they died.

- They do not let you leave the house, because why would you need to leave the house and socialize with other people when you can stay and socialize with one of your loving and protecting family members.

- The only exception to not leaving the house is if they are all going somewhere, or it is for something that Pugsley and Wednesday are putting on for school.

- You get all of the best goth clothing you could want. They are all more than happy to let you practice your make-up or nail paint on them whenever you want (when you finally open up). If you decided to practice on one of them, they will promise to be as still as the dead.

- Wednesday has asked you to pick her an outfit out a few times.

- As you go through all of this, they do notice you opening up to them more.

- The first person you open up to is Morticia.

- The rest of the family follow shortly behind.

- They love that you are so sweet and no longer aloof and blank-faced when they speak to you.

- If you are very touchy Wednesday and Pugsley pretend to hate your hugs or soft touches, but they adore them.

- Morticia, Grandmama, and Lurch will not actively touch you back, but they do love it when you wrap around them like you're trying to squeeze the last breath from their lungs.

- Gomez, Thing, and Fester love it and will just as physically affectionate back to you. Hugs all the way around or Thing staying on your shoulder.