✾02

🔞
Nandito ka pa? Awit.
(You're still here?)

1 year ago...

"One... Two... Three!" The photographer counted and I posed on cue. They reviewed the photos to decide whether it'd be a good photo to advertise the product or not.

We're doing a photoshoot for a big brand that recently decided to sponsor me.

"And........ That's a wrap!" The photographer shouted. The photographer walked towards me with a big smile.

"It's such a pleasure having this photoshoot with you Ms. L/N Y/N" he said and offered his hand.

I shook his hand in response and said
"Thank you. It's such an honor for me too"

He's about to say something but my manager interrupted.

"Y/N... Your schedule" he said and handed me an ipad with my schedule on it.

I changed into the attire I was wearing before beginning the shoot.

I checked what I have to do for the rest of the night *sigh* finally, after a week of working my ass off I finally got a rest.

"What would you want to do?" My manager asked and I paused for a little bit before answering.

I took my phone out and searched it for any events that is scheduled tonight.
"Nicole's party" a note in my phone.

We left the room and rode the elevator down to the parking lot.

Nicole... Nicole... Nicole...
I tried my best to remember who this Nicole is but I eventually gave up.

*Ding* the elevator chimed. We walked out of the elevator and made our way to the parking lot.

"Do you know any Nicole?" I asked my manager who's checking everything before we leave.

"She's the new actress under XXX agency" he answered. Oh... The pretty actress.

"She has a party later..." I stated and my manager already know what I meant by it.

"Well you don't have a thing on your schedule so you're free to go"
My manager said and tapped something on the iPad.

"I'll call the driver" he said.
"No need. I'll drive there" surprisingly he didn't complain this time and let me drive.

I opened the car and looked at him.
"You still have something to do?" I asked because i see that he don't have a plan on leaving the building.

"Unfortunately I still have a ton of works to do" he answered.
"Shame to be you then" I said jokingly. He just laughed at my little joke.

I bid my farewells and took off.

The first thing I did after I arrived at my penthouse is to lay down on my bed. I know I haven't washed myself up yet but... Fucking hell all I have in mind right now is to let my body sleep. As expected after just a few minutes of laying down I fell asleep. Sleep well

I wore a simple white backless dress pairing it with white high heels and high ponytail.

11:28 P.M.

I checked my phone for the last time just in case my manager has some emergency for me and fortunately there not a single message from him.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you could make it!" Oh I remember now, so this is Nicole.