Surprise, Surprise

It was Tuesday evening and I was finishing my packing, making sure I had everything I needed. Once I triple checked all my necessities, I closed my bag and stood it up ready to take it downstairs so I could have it by the door for when I leave in the morning. I had been debating back and forth about actually going

I struggled with getting it down the steps and huffed as I stood it in the foyer by the door. Just as I turned to head to the kitchen I heard a knock on the door.

My face scrunched up in confusion and I tried to look through the peephole but it was blocked and my phone was upstairs so I couldn't check the camera. I debated with myself about whether or not to open the door especially since I was home alone and my phone was a whole floor away. I looked around for nearby weapons and found nothing but the umbrellas we had by the door. I grabbed one, praying it would work if I needed to defend myself.

I opened the door slowly and was met immediately by a large bouquet of flowers.

"What the-" I questioned. The flowers were put down to reveal the man I'd been yearning for these past six months, my husband. Florian.

Can we just take a minute to appreciate how damn fine Florian is

Can we just take a minute to appreciate how damn fine Florian is. Like oh my god I can't handle it.

"FLO!" I cheered jumping into his arms and dropping the umbrella by his feet. He chuckled holding me.

"Hey baby." he said as he kissed my head. I held onto him tightly, a few tears springing to my eyes. "I hope that wasn't supposed to be your weapon for your protection." He teased and I giggled in his ear.

I pulled my head back, still wrapped tightly around him and kissed his lips hard, putting every ounce of how much I missed him these past few months into the kiss. When we pulled apart I just stared at his face taking in all his features in person. His beard had grown out as it was necessary for the film. His eyes looked tired and he has small bags under them. I know they had a grueling film schedule and the flight here was long. Florian was comfortable flying but if there was bad weather that lead to turbulence it would've kept him up the whole flight.

"What are you doing here?" I asked softly as he carried us back into the house, rolling a suitcase behind him. He kicked the door closed and then put me down.

"I came to see my wife. I was missing you and as much as that distance makes the heart grow fonder crap is true, FaceTime just wasn't enough. Plus I can't get those kinds of kisses over FaceTime." He smiled at me, pulling me into another kiss. I smiled as we pulled away, still in a cloud of bliss of him actually being here.

He looked over at my bags by the door. "What are these?" He asked motioning over to them.

"Well I was planning a surprise of my own and coming to see you." I giggled.

"Ahh, great minds think alike." He teased. I pulled him farther into the house.

"You look tired." I said. He sighed.

"Yeah. We filmed all day before we have this 5 day break. I left set, grabbed my bag and headed straight to the airport. I started to sleep on the plane but then we hit some turbulence a few hours into the flight and I wasn't able to sleep anymore." He explained.

I pouted. "My poor baby. Why don't you go to bed. I'll bring you up a plate of the shrimp teriyaki I made and you can eat some before you go to bed." I cooed.

"I'm fine love, I'm so tired I can't even chew. I just want go to sleep with you in my arms." He said. I smiled at how cute he is.

"Ok love. Let me clean up down here real fast, you get in the bed and I'll be up in a few minutes." I said.

He nodded and headed to our bedroom. I put away the left overs and popped the dishes into the dishwasher. I washed my hands and headed upstairs to Florian.

When I walked in he was sprawled across the bed on his stomach in just his boxers. Just the sight of his muscular back had me clenching my thighs together but I held it in because I knew he was too tired to do anything close to what my dirty thoughts were thinking of. I instead climbed onto the bed, straddling his back and began to massage him. He moaned in appreciation but didn't move. I worked at his back helping him to relax even though he didn't really need any help and he was knocked out after about 10 minutes of me rubbing on his back and legs.

I grabbed a handful of his ass, something he hated as a means to wake him just enough to tell him to get into a more comfortable position and allow me to join him in bed. He shifted up to the pillow and I laid beside him, instantly being pulled into him and my back was against his muscular chest.

He laid a soft kiss on my shoulder, whispering a soft "goodnight, my love" in my ear before settling back and falling asleep within moments.

I sighed happily, glad I was back in his arms, even if it was for a few days. I soon followed Florian into sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'll Florian is back home, how do you think this little visit is gonna go? Do you think there will be any drama? Are we happy to have him back even if for a small amount of time?

Comment your thoughts on this chapter I've got some juicy things coming in the next few chapters!