Paradise

We spent the next three days in bliss. There was no time for any interruptions or worries as we spent most of the time out on the beach, Florian enjoying the water much more than I did. I honestly wasn't a fan of the ocean because of the unknown of what lurked beneath. Florian spent the first half of our second day here trying to get me to go further than where the water came to my ankles.

"Babe come on! I promise nothing is gonna happen to you!" Florian called from deeper in the water. It was about waist deep for him while I sat on the sand, my toes gently dipping in the water as the tide rose and fell too scared to venture further.

I shook my head no, "mmm mmm you don't know what's in there! You could get snatched up by a shark right now then I'll be a widow!" I called back to him.

He chuckled then started walking towards me. He had a look in his eye that had me questioning him. "Why are you coming over here like that?" I asked anxiously. He had a mischievous look in his eye.

"Florian?" I asked again as he neared me. He just smiled back at me. A smile I knew all too well. He was up to something.

I poised my body ready to get up and sprint just as he neared me. I started running just a few feet before he grabbed me in his arms and swung me around as I screamed. He started guiding us back to the water.

"Florian! No! You better not!" I yelled and maneuvered my body as I saw him begin taking steps in the water. I turned so that my body was facing his, wrapping my arms and legs securely around him. "Florian if you drop me I'm gon-" I was cut off by him dropping us both into the freezing water. The water prickled my skin leaving me with goosebumps as I emerged above the surface. I wiped at my eyes and opened them searching for Florian in the water around me but he hasn't emerged yet. I spun in circles looking for him and after a few more moments I started to worry.

"Flo?" I called and let out another panicked call for him before I screamed as I was lifted in the air and thrown, plopping back into the water. I gasped as I emerged again, trying to catch my breath.

He stood there laughing at me as the water dripped from my head down onto body and blended back in with the water where I now stood with it resting just below my chest.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I called charging at him slowly through the water. He ran from me laughing the whole time. I dove under and began swimming towards him to gain an advantage. I emerged behind him and jumped up, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and using my weight to pull us both back under.
After a few moments we both emerged soaking wet and laughing.

"You and these bikinis are gonna be the death of me." Florian groaned as I joined him downstairs.

" Florian groaned as I joined him downstairs